Why Blaziken Is Actually Better Than Infernape & Emboar

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Blaziken's anime battle with Charizard is iconic and served as a good showing of what was to come when Ash went to the Hoenn region.

I like all of them but Blaziken edges it out.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
It has fucking speed boost. Are you kidding?

Blaziken is the best starter prior to Ash-Greninja period. And Ash-Greninja is hideous cause Ash is a fucking abomination that should be dead already.

That thing is a one man sweep machine, disgustingly broken, the first starter to ever terrorize Ubers.

Other starters are having their little scuffles, Blaziken is fisting gods anus, literally.

Infernape is a wannabe with inferior abilities and Emboar is a disgusting fucking joke of a Pokemon with easily the ugliest starter design before 3D.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
speaking of 3d god they basically massacred almost every johto pokemon with that transition. idk how the fucking stadium models end up looking more true to the original art and sprites

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
speaking of 3d god they basically massacred almost every johto pokemon with that transition. idk how the fucking stadium models end up looking more true to the original art and sprites

Literally my dude, fucking amateur artists can make better scenes than game freak. These mother fuckers own the top grossing god damn franchise. And we get fucking 1990's graphics for this shit. You fucking kidding me?

I could fucking sit here and make some better idles at least jesus h fucking christ. Like c'mon now! Give these fucking models some personality you cheap fucks! You incompetent mongoloids!

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
How the fuck did Zelda pioneer one of the most all encompassing art styles before fucking Pokemon? Like EVERYTHING uses BotW art style now. Their franchise is puny compared to Pokemon!

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Literally my dude, fucking amateur artists can make better scenes than game freak. These mother fuckers own the top grossing god damn franchise. And we get fucking 1990's graphics for this shit. You fucking kidding me?

I could fucking sit here and make some better idles at least jesus h fucking christ. Like c'mon now! Give these fucking models some personality you cheap fucks! You incompetent mongoloids!
it's so weird, like I know GF didnt do the coliseum/xd games but those models also look way better and have more personality. Plus while it's minor I do appreciate the accurate scale Wailord and stuff (even if Pokemon official scale is internally whack)

which of these looks closer to the original art lmao

EaMqFHyU0AEA70C

hqdefault.jpg

248.png

:giogio

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it's a rock dinosaur kaiju why does it looks like a marshmallow :wow

like the 3d models in general are extremely hit and miss (mostly misses) but god did Johto get it the worst. I think Feraligatr was the only one faithful to the old art/sprites (which def peaked gen 2)

whats weird about tyranitar is just about every sprite he's ever had was good though

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
it's a rock dinosaur kaiju why does it looks like a marshmallow :wow

like the 3d models in general are extremely hit and miss (mostly misses) but god did Johto get it the worst. I think Feraligatr was the only one faithful to the old art/sprites (which def peaked gen 2)

whats weird about tyranitar is just about every sprite he's ever had was good though

I miss sprited Suicune.

Back