Workout Thread

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
My work here is done

disappear-peace-out.gif

Von Gos

Shut Up, Island
My biggest struggle is......what the fuck do I eat!??! I limit calories sure. Get a healthyish dose of fruits, vegetables, and meat(mostly work out days). I have reduced favorites slice Pizza to twice a month. Fast food once to twice a week. Water over juice. Soda has all been but eliminated. I think maybe it may be to much bread....I do make sandwiches.....alot....
Any idea what your maintenance calories might be? For beginners, I think it's always best to use a calculator to see what their starting point should be, as most tend to either overestimate or underestimate what they need to reach their body goal.

Any idea what your maintenance calories might be? For beginners, I think it's always best to use a calculator to see what their starting point should be, as most tend to either overestimate or underestimate what they need to reach their body goal.
No idea really. I just checked and it says for extreme weight loss, 2lbs a week, it should be 2702 calories a day. Because of my current weight, 331, and my work out days, 4 a week.

El Hit

Notorious
No idea really. I just checked and it says for extreme weight loss, 2lbs a week, it should be 2702 calories a day. Because of my current weight, 331, and my work out days, 4 a week.
Count your caloríes for a week or two, then use the average and eat 500 less for weight loss 300 more for gains. It's better to do this and just adjust your own food because calculators are not accurate, use your own data.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Need to go back to non-chiggy nugg diet and get deez abs again; uroboros did a really number on me.

I bought this workout journal on Amazon a while back that I found pretty neat but was too lazy to use.
You will feel lazy for a week or two but when that phase ends you will enjoy your workout regime.

• Winner
Reactions: Ral

EagleGSU

Illustrious
So i am preparing for 40km marathon upcoming december.

My coach has put me on rigorous dieting regime . It sucks i cant eat certain products i would love to have at weekends.

Most of my time i spend on strengthening my leg and back.
What all does your coach do? Is it a coach thru school, or you just hired a personal trainer? Is he focused on just running, and diet. or running and lifting + diet?

It's nice to have a coach. It really can make a big difference. And it's motivating to work hard so you don't half ass your program if you're actually paying a guy for his time to help you out.

Having a coach giving me lessons weekly has really improved my golf game. Would be wasting my time trying to figure it out on my own.

Reactions: Ral

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
What all does your coach do? Is it a coach thru school, or you just hired a personal trainer? Is he focused on just running, and diet. or running and lifting + diet?

It's nice to have a coach. It really can make a big difference. And it's motivating to work hard so you don't half ass your program if you're actually paying a guy for his time to help you out.

Having a coach giving me lessons weekly has really improved my golf game. Would be wasting my time trying to figure it out on my own.

Yep he is specialized for long distance running . There are membership program for marathon running clubs through my workplace . He trains both pro and amateur runners .

He has a team so they tell me my progress and where i can improve on . I started my marathon for fun then i wanted to achieve personal records and improve on my fitness they helped me a lot on this .

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
My Bench is getting decent again, but I'm finally seriously starting to cut weight so we'll see how long that'll last. Morning weight was 203, the goal is 170.
About 1 week in, morning weight went from 203 to 197. The 1st week always looks like this. From here on expecting about 2 pounds per week. Hoping for 195 next week.

Also, bench felt really good today. Did 295 for 5x7 paused.

And a little physique update. Definetly got some work to do to get back where I was. That gut gotta go.
20211016-184545.jpg

EagleGSU

Illustrious
About 1 week in, morning weight went from 203 to 197. The 1st week always looks like this. From here on expecting about 2 pounds per week. Hoping for 195 next week.

And a little physique update. Definetly got some work to do to get back where I was. That gut gotta go.
Nice man. Your traps and shoulders look huge. And good job on the bench.

Went and did some pretty light chest and tris today with one of my friends. Just took it pretty easy easing back into it. Did some incline dumbbell press, machine press, and a couple tri exercises. Felt weak.

Going to try and get a good leg workout in tomorrow, and get back on a consistent lifting routine again.

Last edited:

EagleGSU

Illustrious
Wish I could get back my physique back to this like it was back in May. My chest is shrinking by the day. lol
1hzapcr.jpg

definitely had a pump in that picture. But it takes a lot to maintain that. And I go thru phases where my fitness goals change every few months.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member

20211016-184545.jpg

Week 2 weighing in at 194. Goal for next week is 192. Started hitting legs again, but taking it easy for now. Also started taking creatine a few days ago, that usually makes me gain weight so we'll see what happens with that. Bench felt weak this week.

Back