Would you consider yourself a nice or mean person

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Some call me a sour patch, some call me best doggo, but often I am just eh most of the week.

I am nice to those who are nice to me, unlike my neighbors underneath me, who reported a noise complaint on me when I wasn't even home for three days. Now they shall see my wrath; no longer will I retrieve their mail or packages from our shared porch and no longer will I stay quiet after 6 PM in my own sanctuary. I'm a quiet person most of the time, but when I am excited, which is rare or when I actually have a few drinks in me, I'm pretty chatty. Otherwise, all the anger and rage I withhold all comes out at once and that's when I start plotting my sweet revenge :naruramen

I am also pretty welcoming and caring like my mom, when we want to be anyways :maybe

Some call me a sour patch, some call me best doggo, but often I am just eh most of the week.

I am nice to those who are nice to me, unlike my neighbors underneath me, who reported a noise complaint on me when I wasn't even home for three days. Now they shall see my wrath; no longer will I retrieve their mail or packages from our shared porch and no longer will I stay quiet after 6 PM in my own sanctuary. I'm a quiet person most of the time, but when I am excited, which is rare or when I actually have a few drinks in me, I'm pretty chatty. Otherwise, all the anger and rage I withhold all comes out at once and that's when I start plotting my sweet revenge :naruramen

I am also pretty welcoming and caring like my mom, when we want to be anyways :maybe
based and spite-pilled

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
i dont really do anything to anyone else, i guess nice since i specifically believe in not fucking with others, on a wider scope id say i hover between chaotic good and chaotic neutral depending on my mood and the situation

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I always defined nice as being nice to everyone by default.

I'm not nice by default, so no I'm not a nice person. I'm a dick that will be nice to you if I think you're worth being nice to.

Back