Would you rather?

A spiritual successor to the This or That? thread but with hypothetical would you rather questions.
I'm sticking with the rule that the first one to answer has to introduce the next question.

Try to come up with your own if you can. If you can't think of anything, just take one from reddit or something.
Explaining your answer is also preferred, but you can have as much or as little detail as you like.

To get us started:

Would you rather have a the teeth of a carnivore (all sharp teeth) or a herbivore (no sharp teeth)?

Let's say that if you wanted to, you could still eat any food you want, but it would be very difficult without preparing it in a way that makes it easy to chew given your choice. (Ie, steak puree for a herbivore, which definitely doesn't have the same appeal.)

Reactions: Ral

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
A spiritual successor to the This or That? thread but with hypothetical would you rather questions.
I'm sticking with the rule that the first one to answer has to introduce the next question.

Try to come up with your own if you can. If you can't think of anything, just take one from reddit or something.
Explaining your answer is also preferred, but you can have as much or as little detail as you like.

To get us started:

Would you rather have a the teeth of a carnivore (all sharp teeth) or a herbivore (no sharp teeth)?

Let's say that if you wanted to, you could still eat any food you want, but it would be very difficult without preparing it in a way that makes it easy to chew given your choice. (Ie, steak puree for a herbivore, which definitely doesn't have the same appeal.)
Carnivore teeth because it's Sexier

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
carnivore because sexy. easy. i'll do the next one:

would you rather lose a leg or your dominant arm?

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Deaf, id learn to read subtitles

Be Green like Shrek or Yellow like the Simpsons ?

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
as long as it’s in moderation and I can decide on the quality - smoker. A high quality cigar in a comfortable armchair in front of the chimney every once in a while or at grand occasions is priceless.

Would you rather always have an extremely ugly stench surround you or lose one of your five senses (which one?)

Back