Yhwach in Worm verse

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure nothing short of an entity is any threat at all, and even that varies depending on their durability

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure nothing short of an entity is any threat at all, and even that varies depending on their durability
I mean, I'd assume their durability scales to their output given that they literally speak to each other with the force of a supernova.
Plus there's the issue of a full Entity being... way too large for Yhwach to even perceive.

But yeah he pretty much does solo 99% of the verse.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The problem is wildblow is dumb and Behemoth? can somehow be killed by far weaker attacks by "transmitting the energy through its body to hit the core" or some nonsense

EDIT: although now that I think about it, Behemoth could just be weaker than the others

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The problem is wildblow is dumb and Behemoth? can somehow be killed by far weaker attacks by "transmitting the energy through its body to hit the core" or some nonsense

EDIT: although now that I think about it, Behemoth could just be weaker than the others
Behemoth's an Endbringer, not an Entity.

The physiology for Endbringers = / = the physiology for an Entity.

The former is the one with the weird galaxy level mass but can also die to a continental attack directed at the core (which while strange does make a bit of sense), while the latter is comprised of trillions of small planet/moon-sized Shards and has to spread their body throughout multiple universes.

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
all right, entities are the only threat then

and nah it's still dumb, see Fa Jin > universals arguments on yonder

Back