Your favorite gacha game?

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
It's Genshin by default, on account of it being the only one I've played extensively (albeit only for two or three months). It was surprisingly good while it lasted. I only spent something like £10 in the end - on two months' worth of whatever the daily primogem allowance was called - so I guess it was worth it, relatively speaking.

Cute anime girls (and sometimes fellas) may be a weakness of mine, but I'm pretty careful with money. I tend to resist gacha.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I've spent on DB alone this year probably ~2k to 2.5k

But I tend to play and entertain myself more with them most of the time vs conventional games at this point but yes they are money-pits and are designed to ensnare you into them

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I've spent on DB alone this year probably ~2k to 2.5k
Jesus.

But if that's money you can afford and you're having fun with it, then power to you. I can see the appeal of the rush gacha gives, even if that rush is being exploited for nefarious money purposes. A rush is a rush.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Shin Megami Tensei Online.

I know its sick to say but I loved that not everyone could get the power you get from equipment. So if you were bored you could hang out, meet new peeps in front of dungeon lobbies and help them out by showing them your big dicc damage numbers.

Once it became a private server the gacha was eliminated and replaced with a tedious slow grind. Now anyone could have any piece of equipment so it ruined the social aspect of the game and the hype.

Some games really are designed to be gacha and as long as they're f2p I'm okay with that.

Back