Yugioh card game

Bob74h

The Supreme King

This is a thread for the yugioh card game

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I hate what this game has become.

Literally you can empty your deck and end a duel before it starts.

Remember the early days when a handful of monster reborn was the only way to reliably special summon something?

Remember when Relinquished was actually kind of viable?

Remember when the character decks were balanced and counterable?

Now you've lost before your first turn. I summon giant fucking cock, the cock fucks you in the ass so hard that it perforates your intestines and you die, bleeding on the floor in severe pain, your life points pooling in your blood before you ever got to draw one fucking card.

Fuck the current meta. Oh and fuck Konami anyways. A fucking Pokemon card is like actually valuable. Because they endlessly reprint everything Yugioh cards are less valuable than toilet paper.

Let my fucking cards grow in value so I can fucking sell them and forget the hell you've put this game through you dirty cunts. SET ME FREE!

:dunfukdup

Maddie

Acclaimed
I recently got a new Gold Rare BEWD because my old one got water (soda) damage, I also got a Blue Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon who is pretty based

I need to recover my underworld deck. I found them cool. Hopefully they're not ruined

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Competitive Yugioh player here.

The new R-ACE theme. Let’s see:

- FIRE Machine / Warriors
- Firefighter theme
- No Extra Deck, old school main deck boss monster beatdown

Think I found my new favorite deck. The ace monster Turbulence is fucking hilarious. Just set 4 spells and traps straight from deck for free. Lol

Intested in the Ritual Waifus theme in this same set too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
TCG discontinuing Duelist Pack series it seems which sucks big time.

Might even be the same case with the OCG. Duelist of Pyroxene has been out for weeks now. We should have at least gotten the announcement for the next pack by now but haven’t

Reactions: Ral

Bob74h

The Supreme King
TCG discontinuing Duelist Pack series it seems which sucks big time.
The game is largely centered on being ''meta'' with the player base being pretty much being religiously loyal to that model
So it's no wonder why a duelist pack focusing on cards most people would never play would get canceled

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The game is largely centered on being ''meta'' with the player base being pretty much being religiously loyal to that model
So it's no wonder why a duelist pack focusing on cards most people would never play would get canceled
One of the archetypes of the last Duelist Pack is right now part of a Tier 0 strategy in the OCG lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And even before that, we were starting to see Meta changers with Konami making anime decks more competitively viable

Duelist of Whirlwind gave us Baronne de Fleur, one of the greatest Synchro monsters in this game’s entire history and the new Lyrilusc combined with Tri-Brigade was a Tier 1 strategy for its time.

Duelist of the Deep gave us Marincess which was about a Tier 1.5 and still is in the TCG. Shark support in that same set is a solid Rogue strategy.

If Konami is abandoning it because of your reasoning, it’s definitely a weird time to be doing so with all the fast progress made

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Ishizu’s Earth Fairies. Them with Tearalaments is currently a Tier 0 strategy in the OCG kicking stuff like Swordsoul, Albaz, and even Splight
Why would they be good, they search and work with decade old cards that are horribly power creeped then again 99 percent of the card pool also would be so that's just obvious really

And even before that, we were starting to see Meta changers with Konami making anime decks more competitively viable
Never cared about that
they always prioritized their own original decks, You think it's any coincidence that zoodiacs and true dragos both happen to be original komani decks

They nerf anime cards to the ground like obelisk, While being fine with having their cards being totally and utterly broken eg chaos dragon

Duelist of the Deep gave us Marincess which was about a Tier 1.5 and still is in the TCG. Shark support in that same set is a solid Rogue strategy.
If Konami is abandoning it because of your reasoning, it’s definitely a weird time to be doing so with all the fast progress made
The shark support was not exactly shark support first off

more related cxyz rather then the series of fish monsters

Second off, Having some success means nothing like sphere mode has had success yet you dont see them rushing to make more god card support
It's almost like they dont pay attention to fan reception when making cards or something

Back