Yugioh card game

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why would they be good, they search and work with decade old cards that are horribly power creeped then again 99 percent of the card pool also would be so that's just obvious really

Never cared about that
they always prioritized their own original decks, You think it's any coincidence that zoodiacs and true dragos both happen to be original komani decks

They nerf anime cards to the ground like obelisk, While being fine with having their cards being totally and utterly broken eg chaos dragon

The shark support was not exactly shark support first off

more related cxyz rather then the series of fish monsters

Second off, Having some success means nothing like sphere mode has had success yet you dont see them rushing to make more god card support
It's almost like they dont pay attention to fan reception when making cards or something
Sphere Modes only relevance was as a side deck piece for decks that could afford giving up their Normal Summon.

Im talking Anime decks that saw relevance through their actual themes. Like Salamangreats which were meta for over a year until they were hit and are topping once more in the TCG once they got Miragstalio back and Circle to 3

See for yourself in the OCG Tearalaments + Ishizu cards is the best deck right now in OCG and will be in the TCG. They easily trigger Tearalaments grave effects in multitudes is why their so good

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Im talking Anime decks that saw relevance through their actual themes.
See for yourself in the OCG Tearalaments + Ishizu cards is the best deck right now in OCG and will be in the TCG. They easily trigger Tearalaments grave effects in multitudes is why their so good

relevance for their actual themes, Then not a sentence later talks about how ishizu's cards are only relevant due to tearalaments being triggered in grave

If sphere mode cant be used as a valid example cause it's not relevant for it's actual theme then nether can ishizu's cards just going based on your own internal logic and statements had here

Like Salamangreats which were meta for over a year until they were hit and are topping once more in the TCG once they got Miragstalio back and Circle to 3

Exception rather then the rule

Even were just talking about vrains
There's g golems not relevant and sunavalon also not relevant so if you wanna go on with examples, this really would be an easy game for me to win rather then you

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
relevance for their actual themes, Then not a sentence later talks about how ishizu's cards are only relevant due to tearalaments being triggered in grave

If sphere mode cant be used as a valid example cause it's not relevant for it's actual theme then nether can ishizu's cards just going based on your own internal logic and statements had here

Exception rather then the rule

Even were just talking about vrains
There's g golems not relevant and sunavalon also not relevant so if you wanna go on with examples, this really would be an easy game for me to win rather then you
Ishizu’s cards whose theme revolves around milling and manipulating both graveyards works great played with anything that uses the grave and their designed to work with. Who’d have thought?

Seriously though, why do you have to be such a dick about every discussion?

Makes talking with you miserable

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Equips and basically a burn strategy that revolves around sending Battle damage back to the opponents.

Pretty gimmicky, as broken as Equips have gotten over the years. But yeah, not feeling it with this theme which is a shame since I love Rituals but this looks like the weakest theme.

R-ACE looks like the winner theme for this set

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Ishizu’s cards whose theme revolves around milling and manipulating both graveyards works great
Nah, it's about deck thinning played as a clear contrast to her opponent in battle city kaiba who uses the same deck destruction strategy
Shockingly has the same sort of effect as within the anime but it works by swapping your deck with the graveyard

Milling decks work by sending your opponent's cards to the grave, Exchange of spirit however wants your cards in the graveyard to swap them with your deck

Anyway
your argument was debunked yet you still responded
you said within theme and cited how ishizu's cards were meta themselves unlike sphere mode but also admitted they needed tearalaments to work

You have no argument and clearly no idea what your talking about, typical fandom types at their finest anyways dont ping me with your senseless rambling after you already disproved yourself by your own metrics

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nah, it's about deck thinning played as a clear contrast to her opponent in battle city kaiba who uses the same deck destruction strategy
Shockingly has the same sort of effect as within the anime but it works by swapping your deck with the graveyard

Milling decks work by sending your opponent's cards to the grave, Exchange of spirit however wants your cards in the graveyard to swap them with your deck

Anyway
your argument was debunked yet you still responded
you said within theme and cited how ishizu's cards were meta themselves unlike sphere mode but also admitted they needed tearalaments to work

You have no argument and clearly no idea what your talking about, typical fandom types at their finest anyways dont ping me with your senseless rambling after you already disproved yourself by your own metrics
> Clearly hasn’t seen the new support which features 2 monsters that actually mill

My argument was Duelist packs getting more relevant to the competitive scene with their themes and that’s an objective fact

Bob74h

The Supreme King
My argument was Duelist packs getting more relevant to the competitive scene with their themes and that’s an objective fact
by your own statements
that's not even true

you said verbatim, ishizu's cards were only ever good cause tearalaments
so they are not good cause of their own themes, Going by not any external sources but your own mouth
unknown.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
by your own statements
that's not even true

you said verbatim, ishizu's cards were only ever good cause tearalaments
so they are not good cause of their own themes, Going by not any external sources but your own mouth
unknown.png
And Tearlaments saw their best use with Ishizu's cards. Both themes compliment each other since both utilize milling + shuffling back to deck shenanigans.

Ishizu's cards seeing best results only with another theme doesnt take away from what I said, which is Duelist Pack cards seeing increasing relevance in the competitive game as opposed to strictly casual like they once were

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And Tearlaments and Sprights both knocked down at peg too.

Already wishing we never split off banlists between TCG and OCG. All that shit is at full power here and the game is not fun to play as a result

Back