Official 2023 OLF Mafia Rankings

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
(I'm aware you're PraigCelton but you're going to be plagued by this meme for months since you had a name change, enjoy the unintended consequences to your decision)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
That said, I dropped the ball and wanna pick it back up for incentive stuff

I'm thinking the final prize annually if you come out 1st on the leaderboard is a skin designed by me
So you'd have Darkest Dungeons or whatever woman shit you play as a possibility to use as a theme here, or any of your fave piece of media of your choosing

You get to clarify whether you want it to be a dark or light theme with a base color scheme (maroon/blue/green etc), too, so you have some minor control of what the skin looks like and be the very first beta tester, too

I feel this is a prize worth eating literal dirt for because you basically get to choose how to customize OLF to your own nerdy needs

Thoughts?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
To explain further

The main themes of OLF will be pretty generic and a blanket type of thing as I discussed this with Ral previously - if I have ten different skins from ten different people wanting ten different things the skin nav will get clogged
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to have ten separate skins covering anime girl Becky or Katie

If it's just an annual prize, clutter won't form too quickly - it'll be good for a year (sorry) until the next bastard lands the prize and then will be recycled for their nerd shit they choose
There won't be a huge difference from the dark skins already so the only real shock would be the change in color and a background image in the nav area specifically tailored to you will be removed temporarily until I release the new version with anime girl Felicia (say, if Ratchet comes out on top next year, so on so forth) once the year comes to a close

Dethrone one another
Bathe in each other's blood

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
You could technically also introduce a currency for rewards. OJ gave this out for Mafia games or other stuff. Once you had enough you could trade it for a coloured UN, UN effects, more perms or name changes (the latter is redundant here, tho). It was a lot of fun and people had incentives to host more tournaments.

Poyser

To explain further

The main themes of OLF will be pretty generic and a blanket type of thing as I discussed this with Ral previously - if I have ten different skins from ten different people wanting ten different things the skin nav will get clogged
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to have ten separate skins covering anime girl Becky or Katie

If it's just an annual prize, clutter won't form too quickly - it'll be good for a year (sorry) until the next bastard lands the prize and then will be recycled for their nerd shit they choose
There won't be a huge difference from the dark skins already so the only real shock would be the change in color and a background image in the nav area specifically tailored to you will be removed temporarily until I release the new version with anime girl Felicia (say, if Ratchet comes out on top next year, so on so forth) once the year comes to a close

Dethrone one another
Bathe in each other's blood
What about rewards for normies

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
For coming first, Ratch deserves to handpick his role for the next game he plays.

And also the roles of every other player.

:naruramen

Back