Netflix Series Bodies

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

I just finished watching episode 3, and it's a pretty good series so far. I can't handle the time travel split screen thing for too long; it makes my brain feel a bit woozy. But once the feeling passes, I'm all good!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Just gone done with watching all 8 episodes of this limited series and by God it was one hell of a ride!! If y'all are interested in some sci-fi, time travel, multidimensional fuckery, then I HIGHLY recommend you watch this show all the way to the end ASAP.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Watching it right in this moment. It’s ok entertainment I guess but It didn’t catch me as much as I hoped
What episode are you on now? I felt it was a bit slow in the beginning, but near the end, they went hard on the plot, and it fucked with my mind all night lol

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
What episode are you on now? I felt it was a bit slow in the beginning, but near the end, they went hard on the plot, and it fucked with my mind all night lol
At that point I was just at episode 2

I have just now finished it. It turned out to be extremely good ever since episode 5 and I specifically enjoyed the villains POW in the later episodes.

I was very spoiled by the time travel ending of „Dark“ which I consider the perfect ending to any time travel series so the ending here - while by no means bad - somehow felt like it was still lacking something which I can’t put my finger on. Even just something like „know you are loved“ as the final good bye or whatever would have really hit home. The small cliffhanger / set up I thought was too much

But I am very happy having stuck with it and would give it a solid 8.5. Really entertaining!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Needed a new series and this is just the kinda stuff I watch lol thankyou will try tonight

Reactions: Ral
Back