Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
It's no secret that we recently put up an option for you all to be able to donate to the forum, but I wanted to make this thread to honor those who have recent donated both in the past and present.

You can find a list of donation drive by simply clicking on the "Donations" link in the site navigation menu or visit this link instead which will lead you to the same place:

You can also find more information on current drives in this post which will be updated every time someone donates or a new drive gets created :supercat

Current Donation Drives
Past Donation Drives
  • None yet!

:catfeels Donators Wall of Gratefulness :catfeels
UsernameDonation DriveAmount DonatedDonated OnReward(s)Confirmation Page
@RufflesDonations for New Features and Forum Development$15.00 USD10/6/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@Papa NierDonations for New Features and Forum Development£20.0010/7/2021
Donation Rank and Donator Section Access
Link
@marfDonations for New Features and Forum Development$15.00 USD10/7/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@KaigainikiDonations for New Features and Forum Development$15.00 USD10/7/2021
Donation Rank and Donator Section Access
Link
@Darth NihilusDonations for New Features and Forum Development$20.00 USD10/7/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@Sweet JeffDonations for New Features and Forum Development$20.00 USD10/7/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@pongyDonations for New Features and Forum Development$25.00 USD10/7/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@SassyDonations for New Features and Forum Development$50.00 USD10/7/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@The Immortal WatchDogDonations for New Features and Forum Development$10.00 USD10/9/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@GregSteveDonations for New Features and Forum Development$15.00 USD10/11/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@ClannadFan Donations for New Features and Forum Development
$5.00 USD

10/11/2021
Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink
@Atem Donations for New Features and Forum Development$10.00 USD10/12/2021Donation Rank and Donator Section AccessLink

There will be more rewards to come for donators as time goes on and we're able to grow a little more and for those that cannot donate right now due to financial constraints and other commitments you have, we still love you and will reward you in different ways for your contributions on this forum and overall activity. You'll be blessed in the future with Credits when you refer a new user, which of course, does not include dupes.

omae wa

I will also leave the door open for other payment vendors such as Stripe, Braintree, 2checkout, and more if you would like to have other donation options available.

As far as features are concerned, below are add-on's that have been requested or that I have already purchased and are either installed here already or are being experimented with. We will have a Beta Testing group in the future if you're into testing the next hot thing before anyone else!

PurchasesResource Link and More InformationPriceStatus
Threadmarks Pro $40Purchased and Currently Experimenting
XF Support and MaintenanceSupport and updates until Oct 8, 2022 (includes forum support and version upgrades)$55Active

If you have any questions or concerns regarding donations, please feel free to reach out to me via PM at any time and I would be glad to assist you in any way I can!

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I forgot to include a Q&A for those who have asked reasonable questions seeing as I forgot to mention some useful donation options to begin with :blobnotgood

Q: What is the minimum amount I can donate?
A: I set the minimum to $5 because PayPal takes their fees and we'll end up with like 3 bucks and some change even at that low of a donation option.

Q: Can I donate Anonymously?
A: You sure can! When you click on the donation button from the current donation drive, I enabled the option for users to donate anonymously, even as a guest. Please be sure to let us know VIA PM or ping staff that you know on Discord so that they can let us know so that we can place you in an anonymous donator group without the flare.
0JIWEWs.png

Q: Does my personal information show up in PayPal when I donate?
A: Yes, but I will only be able to see your first name, last name, and email. I would NEVER reveal that information to anyone, not even to my own grandma. I am also legally bound to never share ANY information outside of your invoice or PayPal for that matter.

Q: Can I donate a custom amount?
A: Yep! I added the option to allow for custom amounts with the minimum still being $5 :)
SAisqlq.png

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Please excuse the lack up updates within this thread; as most of you know by now, I graduated not too long ago and life is now restoring back to my prime days when I got decent sleep. I am also 10x more productive now that school isn't sucking up my night life anymore. Be sure to check back at a later date to see more updates to the wall of potatoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back