• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Knight (Dota: Dragon's Blood) VS Jinx (Arcane)

Dragon Knight solos the verse

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Jesus didn't know he got so high

I was rewatching the first season. Vaguely remembered some wall level/supersonic feats for Davion. There was some cosmic shit too but i wasn't aware he scaled

Jesus didn't know he got so high

I was rewatching the first season. Vaguely remembered some wall level/supersonic feats for Davion. There was some cosmic shit too but i wasn't aware he scaled
In the first season, Davion/Sylrak and Kaden did broke off the top of a mountain in their fight. Sylrak also burned an entire city. A couple of characters have reacted or moved out of the way of Mirana’s arrows.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Just finished the third season and yeah, Davion stomps
His base should get a fraction of scaling from the dragons, no? Given he could pierce Uldorak with his hidden blade. Mirana did the same vs Slyrak too.
There's him killing Terrorblade too though it's a little wonky.

I think even Odyssey Jinx would still lose. Though Star Guardian Jinx might give a better fight. Odyssey Jin being able to pilot the Morning Star that can traverse galaxies should give her MFTL reactions. Star Guardians can cross galactic and universal distances in a short time with their flight.

Here are Odyssey Jinx's feats. On accident, she split an asteroid in half large enough to serve as a full mining colony.

Odyssey Jinx can use comets the size of small planetoids as weapons.

With the Morning Star, Odyssey Jinx can vaporize a planet, obliterate moons, and destroy part of a nebula over 48 hours.

All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star. which created the universe. Which applies to Star Guardian Jinx.

Last edited: