Favorite song of all time?

Velkuvrana

Notorious

One of many favorite songs I have. The former I'd pay $$ to hear a proper english cover of (Mindaryn, LeeandLie, some top Youtuber to sing it english style).

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
Uff, that's a tough choice to make but probably Live is Life from Opus.

30 years later

Worldrecord winning lipdub version that involved 6000 people dancing and singing the song for 10 hours straight. The whole video was filmed in one single take.

it is difficult, i am a fickle minded person and can be obsessed with a song for like two days then never want to hear it again

there are songs that stand the test of time that i can always go back to but there are more than one
but to name a few

karma police

protect ya neck

stop being greedy

sunglasses at night

take on me

I have one for every major section of my life so why not go through them all by time of exposure and addiction?

The very first song I remember hearing on MTV back in the very early 90s, possibly so early it's imprinted on a very deep level in my psyche.

Almost same story but this one fascinated me a lot more... It sparked weird feelings and thoughts for a kid that hasn't even reached teen life yet.

And ofc... THE rock song to get me hyped for the first time in my life! And the music clip? My God that video...

And funny enough the first song I can claim to obsess me still does to this very day, a song I loved to death back when it came out for a movie I didn't know people hated until very very later on.

And then we jump to the song I consider my number one right now since about 07.

As for a more modern song? This one I like and hate... It showed up during arguably the worst and most confusing time in my life... A song I feel way too connected to to be able to enjoy daily.

Last edited:

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member

depends on my mood and what im going through but this has always been my favorite, to the point ill porobly get the chorus tattooed on me at some point

Back