Event From 7-Eleven to Forum Heaven: The Birth of onelastforum.com!

Use this prefix to host events.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe it's story time, a time where I reveal a bit of hidden lore behind the birth of this forum, shall we begin?

In late summer 2019, Ral and @Dr. Watson were expecting a child. @Dr. Watson unexpectedly went into labor, and during this time, Ral made a quick stop at the local 7-Eleven to pick up a pack of smokes and some Twizzlers after a hard day of shitposting on other forums. Little did he know, @Dr. Watson was sending messages during every contraction until the original poster (OP) revealed themselves from her 'secret garden.' Consequently, Ral missed the 28,423,523 Discord call notifications that @Dr. Watson had sent to his phone. @Bump and Sweet Jeff, Ral's closest friends, tried to reach out to him too, but Ral forgot to turn on notifications for their Discord group chat, so they too remained on edge for the event that would change their online lives forever.

Finally, Ral answered @Dr. Watson's 28,423,524th call, and she urgently instructed him to rush to the local domain registrar. @Dr. Watson was concerned that the domain name they both agreed upon might get registered before Ral had the chance to secure it.

On September 25th, 2019, at exactly 11:59 PM, onelastforum.com was successfully born registered as the domain for the forum from a random shop stall in the back of an alley. This marked the beginning of their journey into both parenting and website management, and the rest is history.

Fin.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn’t know Bump had close ties to you all these years.
Yah I forgot which forum we met on originally, but I eventually got Bumps Wonderland up and running for him. Mainly because it was his time to shine and I wanted to host another forum after Royal Creed forums withered away :LOS

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I believe it's story time, a time where I reveal a bit of hidden lore behind the birth of this forum, shall we begin?

In late summer 2019, Ral and @Dr. Watson were expecting a child. @Dr. Watson unexpectedly went into labor, and during this time, Ral made a quick stop at the local 7-Eleven to pick up a pack of smokes and some Twizzlers after a hard day of shitposting on other forums. Little did he know, @Dr. Watson was sending messages during every contraction until the original poster (OP) revealed themselves from her 'secret garden.' Consequently, Ral missed the 28,423,523 Discord call notifications that @Dr. Watson had sent to his phone. @Bump and Sweet Jeff, Ral's closest friends, tried to reach out to him too, but Ral forgot to turn on notifications for their Discord group chat, so they too remained on edge for the event that would change their online lives forever.

Finally, Ral answered @Dr. Watson's 28,423,524th call, and she urgently instructed him to rush to the local domain registrar. @Dr. Watson was concerned that the domain name they both agreed upon might get registered before Ral had the chance to secure it.

On September 25th, 2019, at exactly 11:59 PM, onelastforum.com was successfully born registered as the domain for the forum from a random shop stall in the back of an alley. This marked the beginning of their journey into both parenting and website management, and the rest is history.

Fin.
wow, such a beautiful story 😭 ❤️

• Luluco Love
Reactions: Ral
Back