• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

How strong is the Shaman King verse?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was feeling nostalgic for the show. Was going to look into it and make some threads. Forgot where we had them. I know Hao was carrying the show a little. Also I remember the GS feats being contested here. Wasn't quite sure where we had them at the current moment.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Hao with the Great Spirit is at least star level, there were claims about the Great Spirit having "control over any aspect of the universe", which some people said means it would be Universal, but universal destruction/creation/reality warping was never shown in either series AFAIK (most of the claims about fights between Shaman Kings is that it would lead to planetary destruction)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
most high tier chars, are island level+, since their furyoku level exceed's azazel's who is island level = i don't know if the calc still exists though, with the whole fanZverse and all

as for speed, hao [pre-eos version] reacted to a satellite laser and os'd kurobina after it already punched through the roof = in the sub-rel tier, still none of the crew, get that

but, still the eos chars are in the mhs+ range, since they scale to ren's lightning = ren has attacks which generate real lightning and moves at its actual speed, in short speed burst

hao with gs is star level, and has also a good amount of hax

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dope af.

I remember them never really fighting because the series ended as a dream? I remember hating the ending.

Where does the SS level stuff come from?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Anime is an adaptation so unless it contradicts the manga it should be fine

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Anime is an adaptation so unless it contradicts the manga it should be fine
Inb4 anime is an adaptation so it should be non-canon durr

But the new anime should be fine to use as a source (for timeframes, clarification regarding feats in the manga, etc.)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
250rfTA.png

mcRuzJh.png

that's where the star level+ feats come in gs hao's case, just to know

he can also make

oyZQSJj.png

6f6C4Yn.png

as for the new anime, despite being a rushed adaptation, it still covers the manga, it has some good moments and all

but overall, the manga is still way better

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Damn nice feats for GS Hao. I wonder if he has been. Pitted against Toriko top tiers before.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
against Toriko top tiers before.

years ago, when bleach and toriko were still ongoing, lmao

but still he gets wasted by the high tiers of the toriko verse = solar system+/mftl+ with their own good amount of hax

at least

gs hao can solo manga db land [pre-dbs]

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
250rfTA.png

mcRuzJh.png

that's where the star level+ feats come in gs hao's case, just to know

he can also make

oyZQSJj.png

6f6C4Yn.png

as for the new anime, despite being a rushed adaptation, it still covers the manga, it has some good moments and all

but overall, the manga is still way better

I remember Unknown claiming meteor could hand with Galaxian explosion because lots and lots of rocks :mjlol

Back