How was High School for you?

Theavatarform

For me, I did get the chance to meet some cool people and had some fun but besides these meh. Definitely missed some opportunities. I didn't even get to enjoy my final year as it was online and my school got cancelled twice before that. Now I'm in my last year of College.

You guys?

I didn't think much of it at the time
After I graduated I determimed it was actually pretty good because I had friends and life was predictable.
I figured that was the best my life had ever been, and I wanted to go back to that time
But then things got better than they ever had.
Then worse, then better, etc.
Regardless though, I was a real piece of work back in those days. I'm much more happy with who I am today, even if things aren't always so good overall.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
pretty shit
was homeschooled the first 2 years, then my family was homeless for a short time in the middle of it, then I went to two different schools for the last two years before I dropped out

college was better in every way

Theavatarform

Even though some things have gotten better for me as well, I still have some regrets such as not studying harder. Oh well, I suppose I can fix it by doing my best this year. I get my Bachelor's degree next summer.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
if you want i could go into detail and make it even more depressing

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Was my only good grade school experience tbh.

People were finally mature enough that you could be yourself and have friends.

They were calm and cool instead of stupid and violent.

A shame it was cut short two years. I started getting a nasty muscle pain in the back that immobilized me and made me miss too many days.

Had to finish with a GED in the end. It says HS diploma on it but it's more or less a GED. Too bad too, I wasn't bad academically, I was pulling 3.5s with minimal effort. That's the other problem though.

Minimal effort was a great disservice to myself that I paid a STEEP price for.

If you're in high school now, please put your full abilities to bear on your work. Otherwise you could end up trapped and miserable for years.

Make yourself look as good as you can not for your parents to brag (white middle class parents are so insufferable with that.) but for an easier future sooner.

The worse you do, the farther away a good and comfortable life is.

Maddie

Acclaimed
9th Grade was spectacular, I miss being 14 and watching Dragon Ball Super come out live weekly, loved listening to the History of Rome podcast, went out to my other home we still had over the weekends and would walk to the library or to the nearby dairy queen, 2016 election was fun. Good times. Good times.

10th Grade was a contiuation of that for the first half, tons of great new shows to watch, places to go, first anime convention, all fun. I loved to 2016. Second half of 10th grade could rot in hell one of the worst times of my life.

First half of 11th grade was a continuation of 10th grade being utterly disgustignly bad for me. Second half stabilized and overall aside for minor outbursts, 2018 was a good year for me. Did well in 11th grade.

12th Grade I did all AP classes and pushed myself to the limit and while it gave me a lot of self inflicted stress it was my most productive and successful year

So overall pretty good aside for second half of 10th/first half of 11th grade. They were hell.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
High school was meh

College/university is way better and you should be focusing on that/the present

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
First two years of high school were terrible and I hated pretty much everything about it. Then I got transferred from the local public school to a more private one. Those last two years were lit as fuck, made a lot of good friends during that time that I still keep in touch with. Not to mention the teachers there actually gave a damn which led to me acing pretty much everything.

Now I long to go back to those days

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Senior year was great. After prom was lit but the parties in college are way better so yeah. Prom date was with some foreign chick from Albania lol. She was a baddie tho.

Waste of time. Felt like I could’ve learned alot more than I did because we barely had any classes that went in-depth on anything.