In-depth Wano theory(by a dude on Reddit)

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
Read it really interesting theory with alot of evidence to back it up. I can see it happening

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Read some, it's quite interesting. I suggest entering the thread itself since there are images included and more of it in the comments.

oh wow

this is actually perfect

most OP theories I've read are usually off in some way but I'm actually fully bought into this

I've also thought Oars was responsible for pulling Wano together for a long time too, though I can't remember if I even came up with that theory or not

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the only thing I disagree with is very minor, which is that Oars is specifically called the continent puller.
But how if he's so much smaller than the Onigashima skull?

He must have had Wolf's growth fruit in the past

You can see Sanjuan Wolf in the background in Impel Down, he's drastically smaller in seastone cuffs

Ek1HDl4VMAI6x--

Oars using his fruit would be tremendously larger than Wolf was in his enlarged form

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
the only thing I disagree with is very minor, which is that Oars is specifically called the continent puller.
But how if he's so much smaller than the Onigashima skull?

He must have had Wolf's growth fruit in the past

You can see Sanjuan Wolf in the background in Impel Down, he's drastically smaller in seastone cuffs

Ek1HDl4VMAI6x--

Oars using his fruit would be tremendously larger than Wolf was in his enlarged form
tumblr_p9zje8cT0Q1uro4v8o1_500.jpg

Pretty much confirmed at this point

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
does beg the question why was Oars helping them if he is supposedly "wicked"

or

is he only framed wicked by history because he helped the Ancient Kingdom? Oars may never have been a bad guy lmao

MrBopo

Paramount
does beg the question why was Oars helping them if he is supposedly "wicked"

or

is he only framed wicked by history because he helped the Ancient Kingdom? Oars may never have been a bad guy lmao
Not the first time the wg has painted someone as evil when they're not just look at Ohara and Robin

Back