In honor of our continued growth

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I want to personally thank you all for the continued growth of this forum and apologize for the craziness that's been happening within the past few days. I know there's been a ton of confusion and a bunch of you got banished from our homeland for even breathing the world of this forum let alone having an account here. It's unacceptable and I can go on for days about how wrong Jff/Mbxx was for banishing us if he didn't even give us a change to talk or even provide a section for us to advertise on... It's actually one of my main arguments aside from him spending years trolling me along with Tazmo with having me part of the team on NF/FV as Administrator.

But enough of my ranting and disgust of the situation.

In light of everything that has happened, I've went ahead and dropped 75 beans for a user blogging system! :shocked

Y8cQwO7.png

We want you all to feel at home here, despite recent events, and we want to give you an outlet and a place that isn't censored in favor of SEO ranking or a confused leader. We hope this can be a place you can stay with your friends for a long time and ride out the rest of your forum years vibing and doing what you want to do (within the rules of course). This has been a long time coming and I'm glad @Trenety made the push for this and so here we are ladies and gentlemen, a new beginning!

Please also give your attention to @Orwellian's thread to by the way :) I didn't mean to take over his with this thread as I simply wanted to express my excitement for what is to come here :naruramen

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
well done, everyone

after i became a member here, i helped you at least in the traffic increase and activity

and

as you can see, 100+ members goal is already achieved :yousmart

peace

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Set up a PayPal account and ask for donations. I will support.
For now, I'll send my PayPal link over PM if anyone is interested in donating, just drop me a PM; the next thing on my radar is to ease username change requests by having a system where you can simply request it in your account settings. It will go through the same approval processes you're probably use to, but it'll make tracking and approval a lot easier if it isn't all in a single thread and user notes for tracking the changes lol...

we bloggers now boiii

i'm gonna write an essay on why i think idle games are great
Blogs gonna be installed some time tomorrow or Tuesday and then we set up perms and we are good to go! Then after that, we can erect the cursed rep system (not the one VF has now, god no).

Back