Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

King of time

Exceptional
That's right, and Touma even before Cross Saber and the almighty book had some resistance to Ocean Story Kaiji Erasure.
Kaiji Erasure a form of manipulation of fate/cause and effect. Rintaro, Issac, touma are all capable of countering Kaiji Erasure.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Does Aruto somewhat scale to Zea and Izu's processing speed? Aruto's a goof but IIrc I remember there are a few moments where he can keep up with them even though they can process info faster than a normal human can.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Does Aruto somewhat scale to Zea and Izu's processing speed? Aruto's a goof but IIrc I remember there are a few moments where he can keep up with them even though they can process info faster than a normal human can.
Zero Two had default processing speed to calculate in 0.01 seconds 2 trillion patterns of attack and evasion patterns.
  • Zero-Two Arithmetic (ゼロツーアリスマテック, Zerotsū Arisumatekku): Zero-Two's faceplate processor. During the battle, the artificial intelligence There extracts the thoughts of the matching person and learns the enemy and surrounding information to predict the behavior. The optimal solution is found in about 0.01 seconds from the 2 trillion patterns of attack and evasion patterns derived from it, and it is reported to the matching person. This ultra-fast learning allows the user to take advantage of the battle.

And in his battle with Ark they had a moment when they enhanced they processing speed to blitz the opponent and in a short time get counter attacked by a higher processing speed of the other.

And Iirc Ark in a point of the series take control over Zea Satellites by overcoming Zea security and processing. Also in the first episode Aruto himself use the Zero One driver to learn all the tricks of the Driver in fractions of seconds when was attacked by the Berotha Magia.

Back