Mafia General Discussion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I can't remember :blobcry

There was another forum I tried providing a safe haven to because they were shutting down, but the owner was also being a cuck.
I do remember though. It was this guy: @AL sama whose one of or the main mafia section moderator on Worstgen. He came here, liked the site, and agreed to do a mutual collaboration between his section and our site for mafia games. I don't know if its still allowed or not though since he wasn't the site owner or an admin but at the time a few months back, everything seemed in the clear.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I do remember though. It was this guy: @AL sama whose one of or the main mafia section moderator on Worstgen. He came here, liked the site, and agreed to do a mutual collaboration between his section and our site for mafia games. I don't know if its still allowed or not though since he wasn't the site owner or an admin but at the time a few months back, everything seemed in the clear.

Well he just removed the link a few hours ago and said he cant change global forum rules or something

• wack.
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well he just removed the link a few hours ago and said he cant change global forum rules or something
His admins probably didn't like it I guess or the time 'ran out' I don't really know otherwise, that was the time we were allowed to advertise games here for them and vice versa with our hosts.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
WG are fine, piece of piss for them and OLF to get along. Give them a bit of time to shake off the old ways then it’s all sweet, 110%

Reactions: Ral

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

images

It's all coming together now

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I remember Pein's case.

In the private user notes that only mods have access to and even in the case court it was unclear why he got banned around 2011 (?).

Then it took like 8 years to appeal to the mod team and be unbanned.
this happens often when the request was placed so long ago, which changes the agreements on when or if a user should ever be released

so you have a couple years basically in limbo because the previous staff dont log in or simply are done with the forum politics (latter happens way more often)
then you've got maybe another year of bickering among newer staff that has a different overall experience and willingness to cooperate with a banned user if the offense is determined to be a nothingburger or it's something that needs extra consideration
and sometimes we'd go to older staff to weigh in on their experience but those experiences are definitely stagnant so banned users remain nuisances at best

there's a lot of inconsistent procedure and staff transitioning where there's such a melting pot of opinions you end up with lots of back and forth, even other discussions take priority at random things times where staff legit forgot about the ban etc etc

Back