Suggestion OLF Job Board

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think this could make for quite a good section that might not only attract new people but better serve existing members.

A lot of this forum has similar tastes in culture and media, which means that they might be interested in hiring. You might want to make this a kind of hangout for eclectic underground creators.

For instance I'm looking for someone to do a map for me and perhaps a cover, while I could offer various services myself, etc.

And there's some other plans I have for videos and other forms of media (more later).

Just an idea.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I like this.

We're planning to restructure the front page (far too many dead or underutilized sections kind of kills intrigue for lurkers) but will do it in stages so there's no culture shock, and this would be a fine addition to my link exchange type section.

Sigismund

I think this could make for quite a good section that might not only attract new people but better serve existing members.

A lot of this forum has similar tastes in culture and media, which means that they might be interested in hiring. You might want to make this a kind of hangout for eclectic underground creators.

For instance I'm looking for someone to do a map for me and perhaps a cover, while I could offer various services myself, etc.

And there's some other plans I have for videos and other forms of media (more later).

Just an idea.
Could also use it as a place for people who want to take commissions or join in projects to have a board to congregate.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So is this going forward? It's part of my broader vision. Perhaps I should make a thread on that too.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
So is this going forward? It's part of my broader vision. Perhaps I should make a thread on that too.
We can make it happen if the section is planned out from rules and guidelines to who will oversee it.

Back