SPOILERS One Piece 1,034 Spoiler/Discussion thread

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Threads with the "SPOILER" tag indicate that their are spoilers inside. The OP of the thread and staff are not responsible in the event that someone spoils a topic if the thread was tagged with this prefix beforehand.

Ren

Kami Tenchi
Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,034: "Sanji Vs. Queen".
- The name of the geisha that Sanji seems to have attacked is "Osome". She is looking for her pet, a mouse named "Chuji".
- Momonosuke seems to grab the clouds created by Kaidou and pull them.
- Queen can use all the attacks of the Germa 66 members, even Sanji's invisibility.
- Sanji responds to Queen's invisibility with high-speed movements.
- Geisha Osome enters the battle zone looking for Chuji.
-After the death of Komurasaki (Hiyori), Osome was for Queen her favorite geisha.
-Queen tried to "hire" her services many times but it seems that Osome did not accept. Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of her invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Ambition with" weaponry traits "" to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

- Break Next week.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Maybe but I don't think the spear was ever referenced to Sanji. But what at the time Sanji was lacking.

MrBopo

Paramount
Maybe but I don't think the spear was ever referenced to Sanji. But what at the time Sanji was lacking.
It was
0066-013.png

0066-014.png

El Hermano

Acclaimed
This chapter was rather boring. If this is really over then on one hand I'm glad, because this means we're closer to the final battle, on the other hand disappointed because I expected a much fiercer battle between those two.

I'd have been ok if the break was after 1033. Maybe have Zoro deliver his final blow(which I assume he's preparing to do). But this one doesn't feel like it warrants a break.

Back