One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Wasn't it actually stated that the new Pacifista are stronger?
Yes. Stronger and updated versions.
BTW, I found on the wiki that there is another non-canon Pacifista apart from those used by Z in his film.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is why you can't take discussions about is OP a good manga post skip seriously.

They pretend it's bad because the SHs don't get attention. However the minute they do. It's never about the SHs it's about agenda piece and talking crap about Saturn and Nursjuro.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
One Piece post skip is a great manga.

These lame retarded marine Ford fans are the problem. MF is the worst thing to happen to this fan base. Nothing but powers calling. And I agree with Oda on why he hates battle centric shounen fans.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!

These lame retarded marine Ford fans are the problem. MF is the worst thing to happen to this fan base. Nothing but powers calling. And I agree with Oda on why he hates battle centric shounen fans.
One Piece is an adventure manga with battles. People think this is Dragon Ball Z or something similar.

Forgot to mention that Oimo and Kashii restrained Nusjuro. You know, those giants called fodder because they were defeated by a train and the Galley-La workers. Paulie and Franky Family are Yonko Commander level now by the logic of some fans :kobeha :kobeha.

By the way, do you think the light that shines at the end of the chapter is the Mother Flame?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's just the new age discussion.

When Naruto was weekly everyone hated it as it was going. Now people are loving post skip Naruto in retrospect.

We forget sometimes that you can't really judge a work until it's done. Cause things will age better I'm hindsight. That goes for almost everything.

Trust me. I read OP weekly during the preskip. It was getting bate every week. I remember reading MF weekly and everyone saying it was a failure of an arc. But because of social media becoming g bigger and OP becoming bigger. You just can't have serious discussions anymore.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

impel down>marineford imo

I do like pre-ts more than post but it's not like post is somehow magically terrible or something. Plenty of highs

Back