Pets on parade

I don't have gay pets at the moment.

Or any

But I would love to show off!

Well I technically had a jumping spider 2 months ago but I starved him to death.

His corpse is still in a small container on the drawer next to me, I can actually see him now from where I'm sitting

OBSERVE MY CAT:

I didn't know you're a witch

It sounds like there might be a story attached to this.
Actually there is...

I caught him by accident, jumpers were a common sight in the balcony for years in the past but certain cut-more-trees-for-light activities by fellow concerned neighbours shrink both their population and hunting grounds. Anyway I still get a jumper or two a week but this one was a nice looking and active male so I couldn't resist. I came up with a small experiment for him (less harsh than me freezing them in the fridge then defreeze them to see if they went blind), I will starve him a little bit and introduce a small black garden ant worker (Lasius niger) to see if he will even attempt an attack. Now you might ask yourself what's the point? Ants are considered a very undesirable prey by many insect predators, jumping spiders in particular with their excellent sight can react faster and better when they encounter one, so I put the ant in and the jumper avoided her at all costs. She was about 1/3 his size and was missing a leg yet the now starving to death jumper didn't even attempt a jump on her... The ant died in a few days and I was supposed to set him free since they can last a loooong time without food, but a small unexpected issue arouse that prevented me, I forgot. He starved to death in the following week or so.

The End

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
bruh

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
The title of this thread sounds like an album Fantano would review