Event Post and receive an impossible creature!

Use this prefix to host events.
The three things I love the most in this world are biology, science fiction and old games, so I thought I might try a little exercise with my net buddies.

Whoever decides to post here will receive an Impossible Creature!

Being the one to have played this gem of a game since before I had a beard and currently owning it on Steam I'll be making the animal hybrids based on each participant as I see fit, some may make more sense than others.

So a few clarifications before we start.

I'll be using the Tellurian mod which adds tons of new and exciting creatures to the game's already ludicrously diverse arsenal of creatures.

One poster one creature, no more no less!

I'll be focusing on the creature's looks not abilities for those who know how the game works and are wondering why I'm not making them efficient.

Ok this would do!

Now before we start I made an example of a creature for @jane because she is cool, wicked and a girl so obviously she gets a freebie (which means you can ask for another one if you don't like it :cat) )!

ba29gf9.jpg

Have fun you fucking animals! :catsalute

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
beautiful.

make me another one please but not because i don't like it

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
LOL

my 2 methods of fighting are biting and biting. sounds about right

LOL

my 2 methods of fighting are biting and biting. sounds about right
I just noticed the naked mole rat apparently has a more devastating bite than a fucking SNAPPING turtle :skully

Still as I said looks before abilities for this little game of ours. Else the creatures will look way too chaotic.

Back