• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Pre hobby beliefs

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All JJBA characters were just as pow hax as GER and Made in Heaven. I remember thinking Dio was universal in power (not just timestop range) and Joseph Joestar could outhax Dr Manhatten (prior to DC wanking him to High Heaven and back but still).

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Before you really started into this hobby what were some embarrassing things you believed that'd make you today slap your casual self
sailormoon is weak af. Megaman dies from small fall damage even though I like that series a lot and suikoden is barely town level as Luka needed a whole army to destroy 1 and in 1 same shit practically. Again I like that series a lot.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
All JJBA characters were just as pow hax as GER and Made in Heaven. I remember thinking Dio was universal in power (not just timestop range) and Joseph Joestar could outhax Dr Manhatten (prior to DC wanking him to High Heaven and back but still).
I think old OBD overhyped a lot of characters tbh
We used to think Kars solos the hst and while I'd love if that were the case it...isn't

Hilariously we ignored that The Hanged Man probably ignores durability so it would have been more useful in matches than we thought

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I think old OBD overhyped a lot of characters tbh
We used to think Kars solos the hst and while I'd love if that were the case it...isn't

Hilariously we ignored that The Hanged Man probably ignores durability so it would have been more useful in matches than we thought
you're forgetting old HST was barely supersonic MCB on the forum back then

and half of that was EM memeing Kars adapting to anything

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
you're forgetting old HST was barely supersonic MCB on the forum back then

and half of that was EM memeing Kars adapting to anything
nah this was after marineford
we had hst top tiers at at least city level

we had Kars as city level because we didn't bother reading closely enough to know he wasn't even in the final volcanic eruption he was on a rock

It wad just poor reading comprehension

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Can't say I saw that, I just remember EM making a long post of kars adapting to everything in HST (which I'm pretty sure read like one of his Hulk posts, so I assumed he was memeing)

EDIT: I'm seeing arguments about the volcano feat being in contention even in 2013, so it had to have been earlier than that for people to be arguing he'd solo all of marineford

Offtopic, this is the second time we've had a brohan calc in contention...

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Can't say I saw that, I just remember EM making a long post of kars adapting to everything in HST (which I'm pretty sure read like one of his Hulk posts, so I assumed he was memeing)

EDIT: I'm seeing arguments about the volcano feat being in contention even in 2013, so it had to have been earlier than that for people to be arguing he'd solo all of marineford

Offtopic, this is the second time we've had a brohan calc in contention...
yeah that calc was funny bc Flutter was the first person to go "wait Kars wasn't even in the explosion" lmao

Back