Ral Reviews Anime

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Similar to my other thread on manga, I will be reviewing anime at least once a week starting tomorrow. The catch is that I will take recommendations, watch X number of episodes you believe I should watch to make the review fair, and I give my honest review in this thread. I may or may not use threadmarks to keep track of my reviews, or I will simply write a blog entry to make use of that feature some more.

The following rules apply:
1. Anime can be sub or dub, don't really care
2. Must provide a valid MAL link so I can read the synopsis first (https://myanimelist.net/anime.php)
3. The anime selection can also be a series you did not like or enjoy watching, but would like to hear my unbiased review nonetheless

My review template will look like this:

Rating System (example):
Storyline - 9
Artwork - 8
Character Development- 8
Enjoyment - 9
Overall Rating - 9

Review Summary: Not too much tl;dr, but it will be mostly based on the ratings system example above.

You can also track my status on MAL (for the time being) in the event that I haven't updated this thread yet or posted my review:

Let's get this party started!

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I've watched the first two until their very end, but it would be cool to revisit them again, especially Gurren Lagann cause ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAAAAA!!!

GaoGaiGar I have not watched yet, but I think I will start with that first :naruramen
Excellent! Gurren Lagann is my alltime favourite anime, with E7 being second. GaoGaiGar is also well up there (I should rewatch it again). I look forward to seeing what you think. :TrgJustice:

Reactions: Ral

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Hm, try the Monogatari series:mjpls

Nah but seriously, I went in thinking it was gonna be some shit harem romcom and got absolutely blasted with feels in just the first two episodes.

Start with Bakemonogatari and go with anime release order. I know it doesn't follow the Light Novels chronologically, but I find starting in media res to actually be better than going in chronological order, much simpler too.

Of course, it would be amiss to not point out the fact that there are copious amounts of ecchi, but Bakemonogatari isn't as outrageous with it as later seasons, and pretty much the entire series is mostly talking.

I'm going to say to watch till episode 8 to see if you like the series or not, but really if you don't like the first 2 episodes it's probably not the series for you.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
he still reviews them, and he gonna post those reviews

when switch 2 will be out, dont worry :lul

Back