Resident Evil 4: Remake (March 24th 2023)

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
They blatantly tease the RE5 REmake in the bonus ending scene of 4's, after you defeat Saddler and Ada spots Leon and Ashley on the water-ski escaping the island. She talks to Wesker and that's the set up for the events of RE5 with the new strain of Las Plagas used by the Majini.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They blatantly tease the RE5 REmake in the bonus ending scene of 4's, after you defeat Saddler and Ada spots Leon and Ashley on the water-ski escaping the island. She talks to Wesker and that's the set up for the events of RE5 with the new strain of Las Plagas used by the Majini.

God, they're gonna change so much shit because a lot of people didn't like the original. :tiredpepe

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Finally getting around to this

This must be how diehard FF7 fans felt when they got to play their Remake. Tons of nostalgia but with modern day graphics

:lit

They really hid an extra villager away for a jumpscare after the bell rang, that part got me good.

Reactions: Ral

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
what do you like about it more than the original?

No loading screens makes a big difference to me. I loved the original but it never felt like a big connected world like it does here. Backtracking through the castle in Chapter 12 feels great since you can go from start to end and it's all seamless.

Back