• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

RWBY: Ice Queendom

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So if any of you are familiar with RWBY. There’s going to be a RWBY anime spin-off.

"RWBY: Ice Queendom"
Anime Visual & Staff:
- Director: Toshimasa Suzuki
- Animation Concept: Gen Urobuchi
- Series Composition, Script: Tow Ubukata
- Character Design: huke
- Animation Production: Shaft

Okay I have to admit, these designs are actually really damn good.
Blake actually LOOKS like a Demi-Human which would actually fit further into the Faunus Discrimination that Monty and Co. was too shit at to actually work at the outfits actually look good rather than being a hodge-podge of shit.

And I can actually SEE their personalities rather than whatever slop RT tries to pretend what they have in the show.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Apparently Urubutchi is involved in this. If RT isn't involved in the story then it might actually turn out to be alright.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Apparently this anime has been in the work for years which could explain why it centered around volume 1-3.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
RoosterTeeth blogpost about RWBY: Ice Queendom.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Not sure if much hope should be placed on this series or not since we all know what happens in Volumes 1 to 3 from the original source material and all of us got ingrained into RWBY being a 3D animated series which became notorious for being bait for fanart and l00ds.

Now it's just going to be a regular anime except that Urobutcher is going to be directing it for the twist & surprise factor.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Did they just decide to animate a fanfic?

Not only is it 'it's all a dream plot' but it even has the cliche 'new professor' shit.