Shantae feats, lore & power discussion thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Shantae is a fantasy sidescrolling platformer adventure game series, starring the titular half-genie Shantae. Currently there are five games in the series, Shantae, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Shantae and the Pirates Curse, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and Shantae and the Seven Sirens. There is a sixth game, Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution, in development.

The games follow half-genie hero Shantae as she saves the day from various threats such as pirates, mercenaries and ancient evils.
7FXJix4.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's a giant Lummox living on Saliva Island.
JTZmsnX.jpg
Sky has giant bird eggs in her home.
0E00GIF.jpg
There's a giant dinosaur skull in the shop in Scuttletown.
AiDe17D.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Pirate Master is a threat to Sequin Land.
SDpMZDa.jpg
It took the power of all Genies to defeat the Pirate Master.
TniDxBj.jpg

nEOG8s6.jpg
The Pirate Master draws power from Dens of Evil from across the Isles.
vKSKymj.jpg
JWdXS23.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The next Shantae game will have Risky use a 'secret subterranean device' to 'rotate and rearrange' the entire continent.
Filling in the gaps between the original Shantae (2002) and Shantae: Risky’s Revenge (2010), Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution sees Shantae protecting Sequin Land from a twisted new plot orchestrated by her nemesis, the pirate Risky Boots. Using a secret subterranean device, Risky is able to rotate and rearrange the continent, plunging it into chaos and giving her more coastal cities to plunder. Fortunately, by harnessing this technology and the knowledge of the Relic Hunters, players will be able to turn the tables on Risky, giving Shantae new paths through environments and a chance to thwart the villain’s scheme.

Back