Share your thoughts on the look, structure, and feel of the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe it's time to hear all of your thoughts on the look, structure, and feel of One Last Forum.

Are we missing anything? Does this place feel a bit cluttered? What could we possibly improve on to make your experience here more enjoyable? How is the mobile experience?

We have lots planned as we head into the next year of this forum still being alive and growing at an ever so turtle race pace, so all feedback is welcomed!

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
it's fine, i don't think i've had any major issues recently with navigating it on desktop & mobile. though a couple small things i've noticed:

- i use the basic xenforo skin most of the time and there is a broken image at the top next to "one last forum".
- is there a difference between home and forums? they both just bring me to the front page of the forum. seems odd to have links at the top that are next to each other and serve the same exact purpose, unless i'm missing something?
- not sure if this is what you're looking for right now but under grand harbor, maybe mafia should come after gaming? or after the obd? anime, manga & gaming seem like they should come one after the other since they pertain to different mediums. just a tiny suggestion

that's all i got. i'm sure other people have more astute observations

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
- i use the basic xenforo skin most of the time and there is a broken image at the top next to "one last forum".
Not sure what happened to the logo that used to be there, but I replaced it with an existing one for now.
- is there a difference between home and forums? they both just bring me to the front page of the forum. seems odd to have links at the top that are next to each other and serve the same exact purpose, unless i'm missing something?
Home was there by default in the event that the article system (CMS) would have been added, but I opted out for that crap, and completely overlooked the uselessness of having two of the same nav items link to the forum index lol. I fixed it now, muchos gracias!
- not sure if this is what you're looking for right now but under grand harbor, maybe mafia should come after gaming? or after the obd? anime, manga & gaming seem like they should come one after the other since they pertain to different mediums. just a tiny suggestion
This makes sense, I've re-arranged Mafia to go after OBD, and it looks great now! Not sure how my OCPD missed that tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back