Street Fighter Calcs

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Found this guy on Deviant Art doing calcs. He seems solid. Here are the calcs.

Shadoloo HQ Explosion:
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Shadaloo-HQ-explosion-Remade-Street-Fighter-886433615
Low-End: 34.4 Gigatons
Mid-End: 2.6 Teratons

High-End: 29.7 Teratons

Oni Triggers Volcano Eruption
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Oni-triggers-a-volcano-Street-Fighter-808323667
Yield: 706.1 Gigatons

Gill splits the ocean:
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Gill-pulls-a-Moses-Street-Fighter-878281767
Yield: 821 Gigatons

Haggar super piledriver (Final Fight Revenge) - This is canon as it is in Final Fight Revenge NOT SF EX:
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Haggar-s-Super-Piledriver-Final-Fight-912954442
Yield: 329.1 Teratons

Hakan/Honda Meteor (SFV) - We haven't had a raw numbers calc on this feat. General assumption was over 100 teratons:
Low-End: 582.33 Teratons
High-End: 24.95 Petatons

Shin Akuma Busting a Meteor - Secondary source supporting feat:
Low-End: 608.6 Teratons
High-End: 15.648 Exatons

Gill saves the world (Udon comics) - Secondary source supporting feat:
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Gill-saves-the-world-Street-Fighter-UDON-949194721
Low-End: 1.36 Petatons
High-End: 4.04 Exatons

Psycho Drive Laser
https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Psycho-Drive-Laser-Street-Fighter-877011518
Laser Speed: Mach 8,458
Bison's Psycho Crusher Speed: Mach 11,431

Last edited:

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
He also has Strider Feats (which qualifies under Street Fighter due to Zeku from SFV being the first Strider):

Strider Speed Feats:

Hiryu's Speed: Mach 212

Kuniang Speed = Mach 300

Low-end = Mach 4,134
Mid-end = Mach 18,187

High-end = Mach 57,868

Movement Speed = 56% speed of light
Slashing Speed = 9.3c

Speed = 119c

Strider Destructive Energy Feats:

Yield: 1.5 - 3.1 Megatons

Anti-Gravity Device Yield = 8.6 Exatons of TNT
Third Moon Explosion = 50 Petatons of TNT

Last edited:

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Other feats in the SF General Thread:
Might as well post the old thread with my Oni lightning timing stuff.

I mean the calc makes sense to me too. Oni is an unspecified amount faster than the lightning because the video is capped at 60 frames per second. This means that Oni is as fast as mach 3600-5400 (12*300 or 18*300) at the very least. However, he is likely much faster because his movement is represented in 1 frame. That is lowest amount of frames that we can go to in the video.

I guess it should read:
Extreme Low-End: Mach 3600-5400
Low-End: Mach 210,000
High-End: 233.3 c

Let's do another feat:

Kage's Speed:

We Ryu meditating using what appears to be a Mini Tibetan Meditation Candle. Notice the very short length of the wax (cannot be seen from the angle). They have a clean burn time of 20 minutes.

Gonna do some low-ends and high-ends. Ryu's stage is Suzaku Castle. We don't know where it is. However, we can use the southwestern corner of Japan closest to Thailand to figure it out. Why Thailand? Because Kage travels to Thailand to fight Sagat, then to an unspecified place in Japan to fight Akuma, before jumping back to Ryu all before the candle burns out. It's actually still burning in image when Kage and Ryu start their battle.

Kage travels from the Suzaku Castle to Ayutthaya Ruins. The statue itself is a stylized and restored version of the original Wat Lokayasutharam reclining Buddha in the Ayutthaya Historical Park in Thailand. I will use Kagoshima as a real life analog for whatever since it is one of the southern most cities in the Japan.

The distance between Kagoshima and Ayutthaya Historical Park is 3,644 km.

I will use 1 minute as a low-end here. Justification? The animation for Kage entering in for the Sagat battle (actual in-game engine cutscene), which he travels to immediately from Suzaku castle, has him appearing in 1 frame and utilizing his V-Trigger 2 (Rikudo Osatsu).

This means that he is approaching the battlefield from above. This isn't teleportation. It's raw movement. Likewise, his exit animation versus Akuma takes him 3 frames from flexing his ki to disappearing. Continuing on with the animation, you can see that the ki travels in an upwards arc, following Kage's movement. Once again, not teleportation as it is the start up for Rikudo Osatsu.

Why is this important? Well, we also see how fast Ashura Senku is in another cutscene for the entrance to fight Akuma. It lasts a total of 40 frames. Ashura Senku is a blitzing style movement that makes those who use it intangible and functions like teleportation. It's the movement primarily utilized in the Raging Demon attack.

Anyways, Kage is moving fast as shit. One minute of total travel time for Kage for his entire trip to return to Ryu makes sense for the low-end. The candle isn't shown to be out. Light is exactly the same size. Candle isn't diminished. That means 7,288 kilometers (at the very least) in 60 seconds.

Equates to Mach 354.

High End?
Take the total frames between traveling from Japan - Thailand - Japan - Japan. Adding an extra frame for travel time to be generous. 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 20 frames to travel 7,288 kilometers. 60 frames in a second. 60 seconds in a minute.

Mach 354 * 3 * 60 = Mach 63,720

Low-End: Mach 354 (unlikely as we know that Oni/Akuma/etc are all much faster than this).
High-End: Mach 63,720 (lines up with the previous lightning timing feat).

Low-End: Mach 354
High-End: Mach 63,720

Fuck me. I gotta go through all of World Tour's art in video form. New strength feat for Gief.

So, all of the mid-high tiers all scale to this:

With this being a round-nose sub, it's most likely a Typhoon-class. That means that when submerged, it's weight is 48,000 tons. Although it could be one of the smaller ones that weigh in about 10,000 tons when submerged.

Zangief Lifting Strength: 10,000 - 48,000 tons

So, I've completed World Tour. Attack Drone Type-D shoots lasers.

@8:10.

I need a description of the drones and capabilities. Fucking Capcom.

Lasers

Last edited:
Back