Manga Thoughts on Gorosei

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
So you’ll think Gorosei are creation of Imu and they are not human after reading latest chapter I am on same page .

Let me explain :
Oda likes to play around with name convention of devil fruit but Goroseis name have Yokai name not devil fruit . I think it’s very intentional .

Luffy also asked if they are immortal and we know Gorosei hardly aged a day when we Saturn remained same as it is in God Valley flashback .

If they are indeed devil then they are figment of Imu’s creation . How can I say this clearly we need to go back to whole cake island where big mom used her devil fruit the homies of Big mom are all figment of her powers so basically the soul fruit extends the power to control non living things and animals .

I think Imu has similar power they have powers to grant immortal and devil like powers . So I am guessing Imu probably grants to strongest of CD who show complete loyalty to him and he makes them embodiment of IM’s power giving them the extended ability .

It’s like soul soul fruit but with had ability . Let me know your comments and thoughts on this .

Last edited:
Back