• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I guess some Japanese material now refers to the continuities as multiverses
https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products-lineup/tf_tl/tl-ex-04

Just google translate of course until TFWiki does a real translation, but translating any other Legacy bio the word universe is used correctly, which means it shouldn't be getting that confused.

So, another hole in the "there's only one multiverse" naysaying

Also weirdly, while we don't have any fiction regarding the Legacy toys, Japan material confirms there is a "Legacy World" where these characters are meeting

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products-lineup/tf_tl/tl-29

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I found this on Deviantart. Match-ups for several Transformers characters:

1. Megatron VS Frieza (Dragon Ball)
2. Overlord VS Juggernaut (Marvel)
3. Optimus Primal VS X (Mega Man)
4. Starscream VS Metal Face (Xenoblade Chronicles)
5. Unicron VS Galactus (Marvel)
6. Beast Wars!Megatron VS Megabyte (Reboot)
7. Rodimus Prime VS Superboy (DC)
8. Primus VS Mekhane (SCP Foundation)
9. Shockwave VS High Evolutionary (Marvel)
10. Blackarachnia VS Android 18 (Dragon Ball)

I think Megabyte vs BW Megatron is a stomp in favor of Megatron. Unless Megabyte attacks the Predacon leader from inside the computers of his ship or something similar.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Juggernaut proooobably wins but him vs Overlord makes sense
android 18 vs Blackarachnia is insane who tf wanted that

shockwave vs high evolutionary is interesting, never seen a HE thread so no clue what his feats are, probably something ridiculous given its marvel

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Megatron sets an oil tanker on fire then sends it towards a refinery, only for Optimus to catch it and flip it over:

Optimus later lifts that same tanker and throws it at Megatron:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
From the first page of the Comic Bom Bom Beast Wars II manga, another statement that the universe is infinite in size

It is really strange how consistent Transformers as a whole is about this, I still have yet to find a single statement giving the universe a "finite" size, so the universe tier characters are always going to be heavy on the universal++++ bracket

Angolmois Energy is said to have the power to create and destroy universes. This makes sense given it is Unicron and Primus' energy, but I didn't know it was explicitly spelled out back at the time this manga was written.

Theoretically this means Shokaract might be universe level, and Dark Amber Leo Prime (who's like some kind of child of Unicron or something) has universe level energy within him, but so far he has only used it for a planet level feat.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
For some reason I hadn't read Linkage yet, things that stood out to me

There's another kind of spiritual afterlife realm called the Linkage that exists as pure consciousness

Unicron created a crystal with the incredibly imaginative name "The Doomstone" that can destroy this realm. The mini cons also saw Unicron inside of it (you can see his eye in the first page) so Unicron exists in afterlifes made of pure consciousness too for...some reason.

The Doomstone can apparently destroy the afterlife of any species???? And shattering it would still cause enough backlash to wipe out all life on the planet. Also we see that Armada Nemesis Prime shattering part of a planet, this should scale to the major Armada characters and back up Energon characters other planet level feats.

One of the mini cons gained the ability to turn back someone's time and open a pocket dimension in his chest to safeguard the Doomstone, as it contains souls.

Allegedly the mini-con's souls were once tied to human souls??? This is extremely strange for many reasons, one of them being that Unicron created the UT continuity mini-cons. There's this weird human-transformer-nebulan trinity spiritual theme that shows up in some of Furman's works though, so this oddly enough kind of fits into that even though they're completely unrelated.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Primeval Dawn is pretty interesting, I wish we had a script for that last chapter. It’s where we find out the Vok are omnipresent and Unicron’s agents were called a virus on the omniversal structure

Also “The One in this story iirc is actually referring to Primus and not The One, funnily enough

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Going over Alignment now. This is a short story about Liege Maximo trying to become a god that's always been dubiously canon because it was never officially published. Except I just realized Ask Vector Prime just straight up said it's canon so I don't know why TFwiki deliberates over it so much aside from legal reasons or something.

As this is an official source this means the story is valid to consider.

One of the Liege Maximo's fleets can planetbust

Liege Maximo's hub network of connected cyberformed planets spans several light years

Furman's Grimlock (his favorite character) is pretty funny, upon them entering the shielded space of the Hub, mind you they have no clue what it's for and who Liege Maximo is, Grimlock already wants to exploit being thought to be dead as an excuse for him and his autobots to kill themselves blow the entire system up

The concept of the 13 would not exist for some more years yet, but this established Liege Maximo is of the first generation made by Primus
^^^ Liege's Hub plan and ascension to Godhood (note: in the DK TF Guide, Furman specifically says this is the same plane Unicron and the Dark Gods lived on) will destroy the entire universe.
And indeed the small autobot group's plan to make it self-destruct would leave a hole "the size of a small galaxy"

The Hub itself is essentially just an extension of Liege Maximo. This would make his marvel avatar somewhere around solar system level and universal with prep.

The Decepticons weaponize one of their occupied planets by blowing it up so badly it becomes a black hole destroying everything within several light years. They did this because Liege's fleet had overtaken them as it had cybertron.
Liege Maximo can pretty casually soulsteal large masses of Transformers
Around it the Hub shimmered into coruscating life, resonating
with the power of several million Sparks. What it had once
given… it now took back.
Confirmed to have been several million here.

Liege Maximo's mind expands across multiple planes of existence. We also get some clarification that this Alignment ritual causes some kind of "unreality" to flood throughout the spacetime of the universe ????
Just kinda backs up the state of existence Primus/Unicron are on is something beyond comprehension. Liege's pov outright states it is becoming a state of "unbeing" and time will no longer have any meaning. This unexplained higher realm exists in a state of impossible contradictions.
Grimlock pisses him off so much he temporarily stops him from ascending to godhood lol
Liege Maximo then atomizes Grimlock instantly
The universe cannot handle the ascension to godhood, this is something entirely different than when the Flaternity evolved, they just became imperceptible as they evolved to higher dimensions, same with the Omega Guardians. This is something a lot more abstract and fundamental. "Reality boiled away"
Maximo resurrects the dead he had consumed the souls of before.
Liege Maximo casually destroys a WarWorld, these are repeatedly described as being the size of planets.
A revived and superpowered on raw Energon Megatron actually manages to harm Liege, and gets instantly one-shotted by the cannon which is said to have...
He saw recognition, fear, anger…
and then only the savage white light of an exploding
sun.
The power of an exploding sun.
This actually stalls it enough for Swoop to mess with the Hub and get it to blow up while Liege is distracted, at the same instant he ascends, which results in him getting trapped between the universe and the plane of the gods, obliterating him.

So yeah, actually a lot of feats here and the story handles the "guys on the ground vs a cosmic god" better than actually...most stories I've seen in general. The way Liege jobs is because he's become so vast and arrogant they're able to capitalize on things too small for him to notice, and the majority of the characters instantly die distracting. Lot of planetbusting and star level stuff here too, and the millions+ soul feat backs up other stuff placing the 13's avatars at that degree of soul manipulation.

Liege's actual ascension is bizarre and not easily quantifiable, and mainly illustrates that whatever type of existence Primus and Unicron are, it's just completely and utterly beyond what is normally comprehensible, even to something as ancient as him.