• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

02 Digimon vs Devimon (Dark gear amped)

Bob74h

The Supreme King
How does the cast of digimon 02 in their armor states fair versus devimon compared to their predecessors

Dark gear Devimon
unknown.png

vs

The armor digidestin
unknown.png

Round 1, bos versions of the 02 cast
round 2, eos versions of the 02 cast

Reactions: Ral

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Armours absolutely brutalize him, assuming they're not holding back.
  • Holsmon made MetalGreymon (Virus) rear back in pain
  • Pegasmon and Nefertimon's Sancturary Bind held MetalGreymon (Virus) for an extended period of time and allowed them to toss him to the ground.
  • Fladramon and Digmon held back Digitamamon's Nightmare Sydrome
  • Shurimon destroyed an Evil Spiral with one attack (something Lighdramon failed to do)
  • Lighdramon stunned TonosamaGekomon
  • Submarimon stunned MegaSeadramon (BoS) and knocked out Anomalocarimon (EoS)
You MIGHT be able to make an argument for Giant Devimon beating any ONE of them but 5 v 1 is just NOT gonna happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Harpomon

Notorious
Giant Devimon should lose. Pegasmon and Nefertimon can just hold him in place while the others destroy him. It also doesn't help him that he isn’t very agile and he’s such a big target

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It also doesn't help him that he isn’t very agile and he’s such a big target
I see your point but he did do things like turn around before the kids could evolve their Digimon, or toss one Digimon into another before they could even launch their attacks.

He's pretty agile for his size, just not enough for the opponents he's up against here, especially given the presence of speedsters like Holsmon (who was seldom even hit on-screen he was so fast) or Lighdramon.

Harpomon

Notorious
I see your point but he did do things like turn around before the kids could evolve their Digimon, or toss one Digimon into another before they could even launch their attacks.

He's pretty agile for his size, just not enough for the opponents he's up against here, especially given the presence of speedsters like Holsmon (who was seldom even hit on-screen he was so fast) or Lighdramon.
Oh yeah I guess I underestimated his agility a bit, he had pretty good reactions actually.

Plus now I remember that he managed to throw Ikkakumon towards Kabuterimon before the latter could do anything, just as Etemon did later. And sure he has that Ogremon inside him, although he might fly out quickly if he attacks them as blindly as he tried to do to Angemon.

But yeah Armours should win, Holsemon also owned Phantomon later in the series IIRC (I guess it was that Christmas Eve episode?).
This could be a more interesting match if it would be Giant Devimon & Dark Network Etemon vs these Armours.

Last edited:
Back