Contest 1: New Year's Eve Dining

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
20231230_221230_0000.png

NEW YEARS EVE DINING

1. Slight alterations (such as lighting, sharpening, focus, depth adjustments) can be made.
2. Don’t use someone else’s work.
3. You win, you choose the next theme.
4. Again, I don't care if it's dino nuggies. Get creative with it or be mocked ruthlessly by me. Literally just choose whatever dish with the ingredients you have.

ENTRY POLICY:
All entries are anonymous and will be revealed once the voting has ended. PM @Dr. Watson with your photo. Label the PM with "(Your name)'s Dish of the Week Entry

CONVERSATION FORMAT:​
Photo:

Image here

Ttle: Title here
Description: Give a description

Recipe: (description)​
*SHARING RECIPE INGREDIENTS ARE OPTIONAL.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Since it's past New Years we could consider it New Years Dining (lol). I start work on Monday officially and plan on taking a pic of one of the dishes I cook. Something good. Unless I find something better throughout the week. This whole month should be enjoyed since it's a fresh start for all of us.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Dr. Watson may I suggest that these be turned into monthly contests to make it more flexible for folk like @Darth Nihilus? I may also be inclined to participate if I had an extended amount of time to prepare :catfeels

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
20231230_221230_0000.png

NEW YEARS EVE DINING

1. Slight alterations (such as lighting, sharpening, focus, depth adjustments) can be made.
2. Don’t use someone else’s work.
3. You win, you choose the next theme.
4. Again, I don't care if it's dino nuggies. Get creative with it or be mocked ruthlessly by me. Literally just choose whatever dish with the ingredients you have.

ENTRY POLICY:
All entries are anonymous and will be revealed once the voting has ended. PM @Dr. Watson with your photo. Label the PM with "(Your name)'s Dish of the Week Entry

CONVERSATION FORMAT:

*SHARING RECIPE INGREDIENTS ARE OPTIONAL.
when is the deadline for this lmao

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I don't see a restriction where this dish has to have been made for the contest, does this mean we're free to post any dish we've made at any time?

Reactions: Ral
Back