2023 Mafia Awards Voting

Magic

Resplendent
Destroyed all humanity
oh ya that's when you were indy.

if we wanna be fair i also got robbed in a nomination in that game considering i was decimating one scum team and had the other all in my POE and got shot by both teams on the same night(plus the vig).

RDK

Marvelous
oh ya that's when you were indy.

if we wanna be fair i also got robbed in a nomination in that game considering i was decimating one scum team and had the other all in my POE and got shot by both teams on the same night(plus the vig).
I got revived that game anyway I'm just taking the piss

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Most Shockingly Bad Individual Performance

X in Darkest Dungeon Mafia(tunneling confirmed town Fang and Poyser and killing them)
This wasn't in the Darkest Dungeon game since Gram hosted that: it was the Eastenders Mafia game by RDK where X/BPD burned both me and Poyser as town arsonist for arguing with him the first 2 or 3 day phases of the game. It was the same game iirc Ratchet was the GF + Mason with me.

Magic

Resplendent
I'll make the cut-off for awards on Sunday as I'll post them that day too. If there's any delays it will be Wednesday next week.

The X

Marvelous
This wasn't in the Darkest Dungeon game since Gram hosted that: it was the Eastenders Mafia game by RDK where X/BPD burned both me and Poyser as town arsonist for arguing with him the first 2 or 3 day phases of the game. It was the same game iirc Ratchet was the GF + Mason with me.
I ask for this nomination to be revoked. Thank you for the consideration.

• Kek
Reactions: RDK

Magic

Resplendent
Nvm just gonna get it done for tomorrow.

Just need @Lethal

Got nearly 30 votes. Appreciate everyone getting them in, thanks.

Back