A Mafia game you played that turned out to be your favorite

Penguini

The Best Dog
once played a game - where on the second day, I outed all three of my scum partners before i died as my legacy reads. And no one touched any of them for the win.

Penguini

The Best Dog
BEuELApYe07bYRBMmvkB-0zPbrwPRySxEkZv7JBcK9v5t7BNZfsLVHaeRW8KAq2MIPJK

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
A few picks.

One, I can't remember the theme but it was years and years and years ago. I was in a 2v1 endgame (and I hate endgames). A player called Jam and someone else had accused each other of being scum. I'd sussed Jam early and this was in the time before I learned to play properly so I could have ruined everything. They'd iso'd each other and I was the deciding vote. I don't know what possessed me, but I completely changed my mind. I said "Jam my brother, I hope you're right" and voted for the other player. Turns out that player was the last scum and I'd accidentally won the game for town.

Second was a Bleach themed game. I was in another 2v1 endgame, this time as scum. My entire case relied on my opponent bussing her entire team - but as luck would have it, she was a known busser. We went at it for an entire day until the third player (sadly) eventually decided to hang me instead of her. Annoying part is, I would have gotten the win by voting up the third player but he'd saved an Inno Child claim for literally the day before so I had to hard pivot.

Third was a game where you had to send in three roles and the host picked one for you to get, I believe it was a @Grammaton hosted one. I got Daykiller (Suicide Bomber) and just fired it D1. Turns out I'd hit one of the scum, that no one was even paying attention to reading. I've had a few lucky daykill shots but that's the one that sticks in the memory.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
A few picks.

One, I can't remember the theme but it was years and years and years ago. I was in a 2v1 endgame (and I hate endgames). A player called Jam and someone else had accused each other of being scum. I'd sussed Jam early and this was in the time before I learned to play properly so I could have ruined everything. They'd iso'd each other and I was the deciding vote. I don't know what possessed me, but I completely changed my mind. I said "Jam my brother, I hope you're right" and voted for the other player. Turns out that player was the last scum and I'd accidentally won the game for town.

Second was a Bleach themed game. I was in another 2v1 endgame, this time as scum. My entire case relied on my opponent bussing her entire team - but as luck would have it, she was a known busser. We went at it for an entire day until the third player (sadly) eventually decided to hang me instead of her. Annoying part is, I would have gotten the win by voting up the third player but he'd saved an Inno Child claim for literally the day before so I had to hard pivot.

Third was a game where you had to send in three roles and the host picked one for you to get, I believe it was a @Grammaton hosted one. I got Daykiller (Suicide Bomber) and just fired it D1. Turns out I'd hit one of the scum, that no one was even paying attention to reading. I've had a few lucky daykill shots but that's the one that sticks in the memory.
what does this have to do with the game rn

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I also remember a game which wasn't amazingly designed, shall we say. @CraigPelton was an survivor-type indie who had become deathproof during nights and unlynchable. I was the last scum and vengeful. I was caught so I let it happen, targeted CP as my vengeful kill, and made him die in the only way he could.

He was FURIOUS but it was a good laugh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I also remember a game which wasn't amazingly designed, shall we say. @CraigPelton was an survivor-type indie who had become deathproof during nights and unlynchable. I was the last scum and vengeful. I was caught so I let it happen, targeted CP as my vengeful kill, and made him die in the only way he could.

He was FURIOUS but it was a good laugh
Chimp admitted that I wasn't intended to be able to die from that role and he just did it for the memes

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I spent the whole game trolling people since I was unkillable, so that's why the ending was so gratifying, for some.

Back