• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

A Mafia game you played that turned out to be your favorite

Penguini

The Best Dog
once played a game - where on the second day, I outed all three of my scum partners before i died as my legacy reads. And no one touched any of them for the win.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
A few picks.

One, I can't remember the theme but it was years and years and years ago. I was in a 2v1 endgame (and I hate endgames). A player called Jam and someone else had accused each other of being scum. I'd sussed Jam early and this was in the time before I learned to play properly so I could have ruined everything. They'd iso'd each other and I was the deciding vote. I don't know what possessed me, but I completely changed my mind. I said "Jam my brother, I hope you're right" and voted for the other player. Turns out that player was the last scum and I'd accidentally won the game for town.

Second was a Bleach themed game. I was in another 2v1 endgame, this time as scum. My entire case relied on my opponent bussing her entire team - but as luck would have it, she was a known busser. We went at it for an entire day until the third player (sadly) eventually decided to hang me instead of her. Annoying part is, I would have gotten the win by voting up the third player but he'd saved an Inno Child claim for literally the day before so I had to hard pivot.

Third was a game where you had to send in three roles and the host picked one for you to get, I believe it was a @Grammaton hosted one. I got Daykiller (Suicide Bomber) and just fired it D1. Turns out I'd hit one of the scum, that no one was even paying attention to reading. I've had a few lucky daykill shots but that's the one that sticks in the memory.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
what does this have to do with the game rn

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I also remember a game which wasn't amazingly designed, shall we say. @CraigPelton was an survivor-type indie who had become deathproof during nights and unlynchable. I was the last scum and vengeful. I was caught so I let it happen, targeted CP as my vengeful kill, and made him die in the only way he could.

He was FURIOUS but it was a good laugh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Chimp admitted that I wasn't intended to be able to die from that role and he just did it for the memes

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I spent the whole game trolling people since I was unkillable, so that's why the ending was so gratifying, for some.