Adminfuck consent thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So, one of the highlights on other forums were adminfucks (or modfucks), and I want to keep that tradition alive.

However, I also know some members really hated them and wanted to be left alone.

So this is a general consent thread for any and all future adminfucks for people who get a kick out of it. If in the future you don’t like a certain adminfuck, I can absolutely reverse it, you just have to let me know.

If you have no earthly idea what I’m talking about, adminfucks were things like changing usernames, avatars, editing posts and so on. Just fun little things.
Just say “I consent” to let me know you understand. This way I know which members are absolutely okay with this.

So, one of the highlights on other forums were adminfucks (or modfucks), and I want to keep that tradition alive.

However, I also know some members really hated them and wanted to be left alone.

So this is a general consent thread for any and all future adminfucks for people who get a kick out of it. If in the future you don’t like a certain adminfuck, I can absolutely reverse it, you just have to let me know.

If you have no earthly idea what I’m talking about, adminfucks were things like changing usernames, avatars, editing posts and so on. Just fun little things.
Just say “I consent” to let me know you understand. This way I know which members are absolutely okay with this.
oh this reminds me of that time when i was a shitty kid and was able to access my friends myspace because i knew his email and password

i did all types of shit progressing in intensity as he kept changing his password, but i knew how he thought so i could always figure it out

Back