• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Adol Christin (Ys) vs. Soma Cruz (Castlevania)

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Two legends meet, and only one leaves the arena alive.

2iPq7Df.jpg

VS

mz57BtT.jpg

They have all the equipment they have accumulated in the games where they appear. They are both at their most powerful, and fight in the remains of Beacon Academy. After it was destroyed by Godzilla. The referee is the aforementioned Godzilla. He will not interfere. The King of Monsters is just here to enjoy the show.

The victory condition is by death or incapacitation of the enemy.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Did the new Ys games give Adol any upgraded feats?
Adol Christin/Crimson King was able to beat a clone of himself. Who had the accumulated powers and abilities of every demon and god he had ever encountered before. On top of his already sick gains prior. Basically, he's so powerful now that he fought and beat an amalgamation of himself and every boss in the Ys series.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Does the CK include Theos since 8 kinda ended with basically a retcon style ending
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hard to say?

It was based off of all of Adol Christin's memories, and that's how they were recreated via alchemy. Adol's memories become wonky after the retcon but they do get restored by Maia IIRC. When Adol and the team take on The Origin of Life.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Prob should still count if that's the case then

Soma at his strongest is him reincarnated as drac?

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Double checked. Yeah, Maia restored them.

Yeah, as The Dark Lord, in Dawn of Sorrow. It took Julius Belmont, Alucard (after unsealing his demonic power), and Yoko Belnades to beat him.

Dana is even one of the "gods" who spoke to Adol in the concluding fight. It's definitely includes her and IX references VIII in particular more than once.

Back