• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Kinda sucks, but now we just gotta have to play this normally.

I would like some pressure on purple I think.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Green is obviously fine. I think we can exclude bussing since Maroon had a late game role and is not a good bus target.
Blue also looks alright.
Red is probably also fine.
I‘m Town as well.

This means lime, purple, orange, white and gray for immediate PoE. 2 of them should be scum.

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yeet cyan! Zero VP is alarming!

+1 for cyan

Pretending lime is so not obviously Ratchet...
But he has a point, in both cases it's the idea to eject brown anyway. Or do you have any objections, brownie?

No, he's not. His posting style is just giving him away, has even used his favourite word 'OMGUS' already. Hate to say but he might've caught u. Asking again - do you have any objections to be ejected?

Odd comments speccing lime's identity feels *slightly* unpartnered.

Hello fake T-Pein, care to make a suggestion yourself?

Makes a call out to Gray as a *fake* T-Pein

Chances for scum just inactive camping in maf chat? Orange hasn't made a single post the whole round. Green and white also lazy af.

...But leaves Gray out of their inactivity hit list. Them trying to steer towards low posters could implicate someone active as a buddy too.

Have a feeling Yellow could be set up for lynch by mafia. Olive looks sus directly going OMGUS voting Yellow. But Olive could as well just be angry Kurumi getting mad at her voters like usual. lime looks fine to me although I don't understand why he'd refill Blue, masochism very much? Could really well see scum being between Blue and Cyan.

Hammered brownie instead of waiting few more hours for him to complete his task.

Also looks good for Cyan unless this was planned distancing from the start, noted maroon groups blue in her sus list but does not include a reason for him only cyan

Did you not read the WU? Impostors have sabotaged the lights last night, so investigative abilities will get "No result" :whathekong

Apparently didn't even understand how their own ability works dumb af lmao

That or intentionally trying to sound uninformed

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Just cuz Olive seems like a weird choice for an imposter kill, so maybe their actual choice was protected instead.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Just cuz Olive seems like a weird choice for an imposter kill, so maybe their actual choice was protected instead.
Why? I pointed out previous day phase how Olive and Maroon are never a team and the other good kill target, green, should always be protected. Olive was the second likeliest kill target.

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Why? I pointed out previous day phase how Olive and Maroon are never a team and the other good kill target, green, should always be protected. Olive was the second likeliest kill target.
Yeah I got mixed up there with who Maroon voted for, my bad.

What do you think about the 2 kills then? Same for Night 1 in fact.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yeah I got mixed up there with who Maroon voted for, my bad.

What do you think about the 2 kills then? Same for Night 1 in fact.
I don‘t think we should look too much into kills. But I assume Rose was the scum target N1 and N2 Olive was killed by scum while also killing Yellow.

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
...But leaves Gray out of their inactivity hit list. Them trying to steer towards low posters could implicate someone active as a buddy too.
The Gray thing stuck out to me too, especially with Ekko calling out all of them to post more after Maroon left Gray out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back