• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Oh please elaborate.
Well as I'm confident you're Gramm I don't think you've really done much outside of offering yourself services of double vote hammering. Your poe was 5 out of 8 people and ekko loves the idea of giving scum less numbers and making up for it in utility which I could see with your role. Also that one person can protect from the grave. That means in final 3 she could protect you and you could win in a situation where its 1/1 left, which doesn't sound fair at all to scum.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Well as I'm confident you're Gramm I don't think you've really done much outside of offering yourself services of double vote hammering. Your poe was 5 out of 8 people and ekko loves the idea of giving scum less numbers and making up for it in utility which I could see with your role. Also that one person can protect from the grave. That means in final 3 she could protect you and you could win in a situation where its 1/1 left, which doesn't sound fair at all to scum.
I'm not Gram. Does this help?

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Or you're tpein and it makes one sense but even then I overall find the way you're offering the hammers scummy as well as what I brought up about lylo

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Why would I tell you that????
Because it would help explain your behavior!

Do you think im asking you out of scum intentions. We are in a tight spot and I'm trying to find town. I'm going to roll with the idea that you are as it explains the omgus and the DUH mada me laugh so think I'm good with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back