• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange_ffa500

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
orange everyone else has claimed outside of you and blue.

you are treating this like we're targeting you when we all obliged to claim as well. again it is a team game and we are trying to get all the information out there.
i dont have a role

just something i must do everyday

but ekko baby told me i am failure today

i am sussy for failing team today

i sorry

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
this is quite literally all blue did after completing his tasks and spamming 500 times.

why would you town read this cyan. every vote and sus here(except white who hasnt flipped) is on town. the only one he didnt vote was maroon.

he did nothing to warrant a town read from you last day phase.
@orange @green @white on the previous cyan town read blue for the content above. Everyone else outside of red was in poe. He also asked us a bunch of us to claim due to that poe.

Nothing he said warrant a town read.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
it is tough

u are sussy nerd who says youll pay for my noods

cyan asks everyone for noods but then treats me like kiddie even though my panties are very adult

y u both treat me so differently
Because they're pocketing you and I'm actually trying to show why they're scummy via their posts. I had no issue answering any of their shit yet they refuse to answer any thing I call them out for.

orange_ffa500

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Because they're pocketing you and I'm actually trying to show why they're scummy via their posts. I had no issue answering any of their shit yet they refuse to answer any thing I call them out for.
u keep using words i dont not kno

hmmm cyan say blue good guy but blue only talked on phone for five minutes and shouldnt be good guy just for that?

orange_ffa500

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
could cyan and purple both be baddies

one says give me ur panties

one says portecc panties at all cost

both make me confused

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
u keep using words i dont not kno

hmmm cyan say blue good guy but blue only talked on phone for five minutes and shouldnt be good guy just for that?
Pocketing is when bad guy is nice and favorable to a good guy so the good guy will work with them and not against them.

And yes to the part about blue. Cyan had 5 people in poe out of 8 people. One was cop, the second was red who was active, and the third was blue who had done nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back