T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
This game needs more players

aight in if Magic is in

Kurumi

Preeminent
I heard that negotiations for a mutual apology are underway. If Maroon is willing to make amends for their remarks, then I shall do the same.

No. See no reason why I should be apologizing to you. Also, I'm not talking to ghosts who are afraid to reveal themselves.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'll reveal if you do.

You aren't able to tell from the pic I posted after last WU?

I'm Kurumi / Joygirl.

I see.

I lied BTW I'm not revealing.

Get rekt

Yeah, whoever decides to piss me off even further can fuck off.

wahmbulance.jpg

Screw you. I'm not the coward here.

Okay I'll reveal

I'm actually the real Joygirl.

You're just a fake.

Dude, don't you get it when you have to shut your dumb mouth and stop provoking me even further?

Cry me a river fake joygirl

@Ekkologix I've reported this dude's posts now for continuously harassing me and pretending to be me. You should at least tell the mods his real identity now because I'm not letting get this asshole away with that.

leave joygirl alone. #limetherealjoygirl

@Ekkologix I've reported this dude's posts now for continuously harassing me and pretending to be me. You should at least tell the mods his real identity now because I'm not letting get this asshole away with that.

At this point you HAVE to reveal everyone as they keep insulting, provoking me and pretending to be me! It's at a level that has become unbearable.

:whatthe:

stop harassing Joygirl

I am the real joygirl!

Stop it, whiny asshole! Unlike you I'm not a coward being too afraid to reveal myself. You are pathetic.

Maroon is JG ffs. Stop pretending to be her.

lime is joygirl. y'all gotta stop the abuse.

Do it know! This lime asshole needs to get his butt kicked out of this board by the mods.

No, reveal it! It has become relevant for the mods now to kick some asshole's butts for what they're doing to me right now.

I was not lime

I vote against revealing!

Privacy is a basic human right!

Obvious now to me because you wouldn't be such an asshole as some of the other players here.

Not a poll, we need revelations now. I'm at a point where I'm thinking about deleting my account here if those assholes get away without any punishment.

Nothingburger tbh
Only part that was cringe was magic egging her on even tho she was obviously upset about it for some reason.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Joygirl, this isn't how it works.

You can't come guns blazing and flame people in retaliation. "They did it first" is not a good reason.

I've talked to Magic, he's going to drop it with you. That does not mean the behavior from you earlier is acceptable either.
I've discussed it elsewhere but obviously without good rapport, poking at you wasn't a good move either, and that's been addressed one on one as well.

Do you understand retorting with "asshole" and similar insults is not an acceptable reaction?

I'd prefer a mutual apology, actually, rather than this being dragged out into infinity; I'd frankly rather throw myself into traffic. You would, too. Do we need to do this for the next 10 pages?

No rapport/shit rapport isn't a one-sided thing. I shouldn't be having to say "don't call people you're not on good terms with assholes" much like I shouldn't necessarily have to say "stick with a safer tease if you haven't built rapport/do not get along with a user."
"But this user was being a butthole." Alright, put him on ignore. If I banned him for teasing you in this fashion, I'd have to ban you from flaming as well. You don't want that. No one wants to be banned.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
okay so my next suggestion is

we kill the batman

(just kidding, i don't know what else to address aside from the actual subjective emotions people experience. it sucks you didn't have a good experience, but ill leave you and everyone else with this instead:
r a p p o r t
rapport
RAAAPPPORTTT
thanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back