• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Anubis Polnareff vs Josuke Higashikata

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Scanubistwosword.png

CrazydiamondandJosuke.jpg

Been curious about this as Black Polnareff is among the strongest stand users in Part 3

Battle takes place in North Memphis

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Battlefield gives Josuke a lot to play with and he's really creative with how he uses CD's powerset.

If Anubis puts hands on him he's gonna get fucked up, but outside of pure rage mode Josuke usually fights pretty smart

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
one thing though is Anubis constantly adapts and gets faster and stronger, it made completely normal humans able to keep up with Chariot instantly, I can see this being an issue if Josuke can't finish the fight quickly

Is it North Memphis in the City area? Because yeah, as long as Josuke isn't pissed from getting his hair insulted(which does tend to not happen when people fight him and even when Kira talked shit about it, he only said it in his head/under his breath), he can be very creative when it comes to his own Stand Abilities.

The big thing is he needs to absolutely mix it up or Black Polnareff is going to fuck his ass up.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
one thing though is Anubis constantly adapts and gets faster and stronger, it made completely normal humans able to keep up with Chariot instantly, I can see this being an issue if Josuke can't finish the fight quickly
100%

If josuke dicks around he's going to get sliced into gabagool

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think if Josuke does not have knowledge on what Anubis can do he has a high chance of fucking up and giving Silver Chariot time to adapt to his speed which will catch him completely off guard and get his shit wrecked. If he has any knowledge that Anubis can adapt his stats to overcome stronger opponents then so long as he is calm and collected he can play it smart and focus entirely on the sword and try changing it into something either harmless or that can fall out of Pol's hands and remove his influence. Hell if he knows what he is up against he could just cut off Pol's arm to get rid of Anubis and just apologize by healing back his arm later :risitas

EDIT My bad I did not realize this thread was over a week old. Well not that much problem anyway because I do think this is an interesting fight.:cat

Back