Attack On Titan

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I was wondering who else here watches or reads this.

I watched seasons 1, 2, and 3, and I was legit blown away. By far the best Shonen of the modern era, along with Toriko. I also plan to read the Manga of course.

I watched the Final Season too, and while it still holds up, it's not as good as everything that came before it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
AOT was fucking great. Until the ending. I'm not talking about Eren's incel breakdown. It could be perhaps all the stress of doing the Rumbling and realizing he was never free that made him say those things. I'm talking about Mikasa being revealed to be Ymir's self-insert and Isayama going 'Yeah genocide's the only option.'

The ending would of been saved if Isayama simply had the characters and nations band together, kill Eren while also respecting him and had Paradis help Marley and the other nations, and set aside differences and sing kumbaya and stuff.

Cliche sure, but instead he went with grimderp and had the nations still try and genocide Paradis.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
''Everybody got something in common, Alcohol,women,their faith,family,the king,children,power,dreams. Everybody had to be drunk on something to keep themselves going and everyone was a slave to something, What about you, you some kinda hero?'' - Kenny Ackerman

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
''Everybody got something in common, Alcohol,women,their faith,family,the king,children,power,dreams. Everybody had to be drunk on something to keep themselves going and everyone was a slave to something, What about you, you some kinda hero?'' - Kenny Ackerman

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Kenny Ackerman was a great character, and I loved his relationships with other characters.

Back