• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Bayonetta vs Morrigan

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You know, considering Viola also uses the name Bayonetta now (well it's the "family name" but you know what I mean), maybe best to specify which Bayonetta you mean, but I'll just assume you mean Cereza for now. :mjpls

How strong is Morrigan?
Cereza Origin (Bayo 3/Strongest version of Cereza) by the end of the game:
  • Can go toe to toe with Singularity who can casually destroy 3 universes (at least one of which is a thousand times larger than the regular universe) at the same time.
  • Even much weaker versions of Cereza could easily outspeed beings that can cross Paradiso (the aforementioned 1000 times larger universe) in "nary a single day".
  • Regeneration which allows her to survive/instantly heal ripping her OWN heart out no sold having a giant ass claw shoved through her stomach.
  • Can summon demons, merge with them to gain their traits (including flight, climbing on walls and all manner of elemental attacks) or buff her demons to comparable/higher levels to herself and have the demons pull the opponent into Inferno (BFR).
  • Can summon all her dimensional counterparts (as well as Jeanne's) to attack the opponent either separately or combining. Each one of which has enough power to maintain their universe's existence (killing them caused to be destroyed/absorbed by Singularity)
  • Can enter a parallel space called Purgatorio where she is invisible and intangible to beings in the normal plain while she has demonstrated the ability to affect them.
  • She has access to Time Stop, Soul Fuck, Dimensional BFR, Limited Reality Warping (the aforementioned dimensional counterpart summoning) and has demonstrated a resistance to most of these.
And that's without reading over her weapons and enemy profiles which might have even more stuff to mention on the hax front in particular (I'll look over that stuff later) but that covers the basics of the character.

No idea how strong Morrigan is but she might have her work cut out for her.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I remember Morrigan vaguely scaling to some level of Pyron which still wouldn’t be anywhere near enough here, and if I’m wrong about that it’s an even worse stomp

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
She's above Pyron but abit below Jedah (in theory she's around his tier in potential but she's straight up weaker than him in the last released story)

At best she can beat Bayonetta before 3

Back