• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
How is voting The Orca who has zero votes self preservation.
A vote with the sorry and pathetic attempt to divert from one's wagon is self-pres regardless of how little chance a counterwagon would buils, because the dude is more than likely scum backed into a corner with no way out
Orca is his, again, pathetic and weak attempt to divert
Ez

Seems his mates are doing a shitty job

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Here's the thing. I know myself have given scum every damn opportunity to lynch flower

Flower has given them every opportunity and reason to lynch her

Why is she alive?

Either something about her claim is a lie or she left something out, like maybe scum don't get the upgrade is she's lynched

RDK

Marvelous
The fact the whicker lynch is stalling without votes from 3 people in direct POE (lethal, Luka, watson) is probably a decent indicator he's scum tbf
Alright I've kinda talked myself into him being scum I think but gonna hold off with my vote since I wanna see what happens with these poe slots

Whicker

Degenerate
From back in the day, absolutely you've played like this as town

Jumping around everywhere

Paranoid as all get out

The hermit in the woods with tinfoil covering their body and shaking like a jitter bug on Sunday afternoon would be a good description 🤣
This guy gets it!!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back