• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
what is an MC.

It is not a sob story, i remember calling out this behavior on day 1 as well.

Do we have a problem, i feel like your passive aggressiveness towards me comes from beyond the game, I remember you goading me in sign ups, i dont know who you are but if I did something to you, I'd like to apologize so we can move forward?
MC is a main character.

Kim Wexler has the second most lines in the entire show. I find it hard to believe she's vanilla tbh

Werner is a very minor character that would fit fine as VT if Luka turns out to be town.

Aurelian flipped vanilla, Paige Novick which is another obvious VT.

Kim stands out like a sore thumb from those three

The Orca

Antihero
MC is a main character.

Kim Wexler has the second most lines in the entire show. I find it hard to believe she's vanilla tbh

Werner is a very minor character that would fit fine as VT if Luka turns out to be town.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this

RDK

Marvelous
I wouldn't necessarily agree with this
It's not ironclad by any means. That stuff can be intentionally cheesed to prevent solving this way

I just think it would be remiss not to bring attention to the fact that the role doesn't really match the importance of the character

Whicker

Degenerate
MC is a main character.

I’m 100% with this

Whicker

Degenerate
How did I miss that someone claimed Kim Wexler and VT. How can you make a BCS game with Wexler as vanilla that’s insanity

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Can somebody point me to a past game where Whicker went all over the place like this, always convinced the guy currently under scrutiny is the way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back